Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Jammy gets so worked up whenever de jong is mentioned,🤣🤣, I wasn't even coming at de jong, soo funny.

Actually salary was "leaked".

JamDav1982

Aye worked up...

I enjoy correcting it.

More please.

Jamrock can tell us all about levers and finances again.. how Laporta got rid of Suarez and how Barca 'had to pull levers or sell players to pay down debts'.

Top understandings.

You are wrong again.. it was the contract that was leaked.

At least try to get something right at some point.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The contract was leaked by the club... the media had hold of it.

His annual salary across his contract is 14m and 15m with him getting less at start and more at end.

Literally just repeating what was already discussed and only way possible could get anywhere near 37m and in way dont do for others.

Lets start saying Raph, Kounde and Ferran are on 20m odd and Lewa is on 44/45m....reality is will be more when add any bonsues.

Top stuff.

Barca will pay him his deferred salary one way or another so that money is not even worth factoring in.

Remove the deferred salary... remove the bonuses that dont add for others and his cost on books is far less than Lewa and not much more than Raph, Kounde, Ferran etc.
Stop remanding us of Lewa's god damn salary :facepalm: :lol:

vuji_31

Well if does not want to leave or renew just bench him.

He milked barca big way, he needs to get right treatment

Porque

Guys are going for solid money with a year left on their deals these days. Should be able to get a decent fee next summer to be fair, even if it is less than what we would have wished.

Also with a year left on his deal as opposed to 2, we can use him as a rotation option rather than bonafide starter if he does decide to ride out his contract.

Not much we can do really other than hope he overcomes his injury and plays excellent under Flick. Which he has all the conditions to as we return to the style of play he flourished under.

JamDav1982

His amortised cost left on the books is around 22m I believe.

In a year it would be 11m or so.

Two plus points to that... if sell him for same fee then as would now it is more profit and also if was to renew his amortised cost would go from 11m odd a season to just over 2m.

JamDav1982

Neither of those two will choose Newcastle over Barca.

Guimares has not been a sitter really at Newcastle either... More of a much more complete Gavi though.

Good player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not anything in particular against Frenkie but if local socis would treat their club like owners should they would pressure guys like Frenkie every day until he would find it unbearable.

Instead they are fangirls for these mediocrities and nobodies while they milk bankrupt Barca with smug smiles.

Birdy

Frenkie is on nowhere near 37m annual salary a season.

His contract was leaked by the club.. it is 14m a season salary and 15m in his last.. adjusted for deferred salary.

Even when add performance bonuses and loyalty bonuses... as never do with other players it doesnt come to 37m.

Konate is not a 'top player' or anywhere close. He would not get a game Barca first team and will be lucky if Quansah is not ahead of him.

Same was said when Salah contract was to be renewed... 'they wont give him big contract and break structure'.. they did.

They will offer TAA a fortune to stay and stop him joining his mate Bellingham at Real.

Lets not forget Liverpool have finished 3rd and 5th these past two seasons also and have both Salah/VVD on big contracts in their early 30s.

If you reply on my post, you better quote, so that I can see it.
Unless you try to sneakily push your points w/o reply

Well, I don't know if there is any worth answering someone believing that Konate would not get a game at Barca, and is behind Quansah :lol: . Only non-injured Araujo is ahead of Konate from our defenders, and that's a 'maybe'. Knowing the basics of football lets you see that
But let's give it a try

Well, sorry to break to you the bad news, but your boy Frenkie is fleecing the club 37m gross this season.
I could not care less if his nominal yearly salary when he first signed was 14 or 15m.
After Bartomeu's deferral of wages, and the loaylty and all other bonuses in there, the club shall pay him 37 m GROSS for 24/25

Write that down in a paper and stick it on your fridge, so you can see it every morning and think how much your boy costs Barca "THIRTY SEVEN MILLION GROSS"

As for the rest, same old stuff. They made an exception for Salah, and they stil pay him 22m euros gross per season, that is about 15 m gross less than Frenkie, while he is 100 times more imporant for them than your boy is for us

Sleep tight

JamDav1982

Fake news.

FDJ is not on anywhere near 37m gross annual salary.

His annual salary is 14/15m a season as per leaked contract.

That season salary adjusted to be paid heavier towards end of contract for what he gave up being paid in earlier years.

Nah you were wrong about Salah.. are wrong about FDJ and wrong about likes of Konate being a 'top player'.

Ah the 'basics of football' from Birdy.. same basics that had Birdy arguing Dest was a top player being wasted by Xavi.. that Braithwaite was better than others realised.. that Arthur and Semedo were top players etc.

Sleep tight.

Birdy

I think the 37M figure includes his amortization, so a total of his cap hit.

It is mixed intentionally tomake him look worse than it is.

It does not include amortization, as it doesn't include that with any other player and any other club

Cm'oon mate, don't give me the 'they wanna make him look worse' line
It's pathetic
They don't have anything against Frenkie, like they don't have against Lewa or Gundo
They are merely reporting the salaries

jamrock

Don't
If you reply on my post, you better quote, so that I can see it.
Unless you try to sneakily push your points w/o reply

Well, I don't know if there is any worth answering someone believing that Konate would not get a game at Barca, and is behind Quansah :lol: . Only non-injured Araujo is ahead of Konate from our defenders, and that's a 'maybe'. Knowing the basics of football lets you see that
But let's give it a try

Well, sorry to break to you the bad news, but your boy Frenkie is fleecing the club 37m gross this season.
I could not care less if his nominal yearly salary when he first signed was 14 or 15m.
After Bartomeu's deferral of wages, and the loaylty and all other bonuses in there, the club shall pay him 37 m GROSS for 24/25

Write that down in a paper and stick it on your fridge, so you can see it every morning and think how much your boy costs Barca "THIRTY SEVEN MILLION GROSS"

As for the rest, same old stuff. They made an exception for Salah, and they stil pay him 22m euros gross per season, that is about 15 m gross less than Frenkie, while he is 100 times more imporant for them than your boy is for us

Sleep tight

Don't ever quote de Jong's gross salary to jamdav, he'll lose his shit, only his net figured is allowed to be quoted 😂 😂 😂.

At least you're fair when you say fati is over paid, you quote his gross, and keep it consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans