Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

PSG buying Neymar two years ago has nothing to do with Barca spending whatever they’ve spent on FDJ. It’s time to move on.

you're saying that ney transfer has nothing to do with current prices on the market? You must be living in some other dimension, i can tell easily

Vilarrubi

Obviously the fee is a gamble, but if it pays off it will seem like peanuts in a few years. This guy has been bought to be our main man in midfield eventually and hopefully for many years. Welcome Frenkie!!!!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Same applies to Rabiot, no?

Yes. I dislike Rabiot because he's had issues with every coach he's had and his mother is a pain in the you know what.

Also, I'll be honest with you, I have a bet on Rabiot not joining Barcelona which I would like to win :lol:

Jair Ventura

you're saying that ney transfer has nothing to do with current prices on the market? You must be living in some other dimension, i can tell easily

I’m saying that €220m is what anyone would have to pay for a player of Neymar’s talent and marketability. His transfer was unique, and has nothing to do with Barca spending up to €86m on FDJ.

Enjoy your club without obsessing over Paris.

CatalinR10

Announced. 75m fixed fee + 11m in incentives.

DxnHD81WoAQXPR3.jpg:large

UNREAL.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Joan

I want to see the salary numbers first. But I wouldn't have paid that.

Good luck, hope he's nearly as good as some here think.

Devils

30 years ago on this very day we presented Ronald Koeman.

DxmQRmxWkAAWk_b.jpg

Can't be a coincidence the announcement was made today.

Barto pulling the string like mad dawg.

Master puppeteer.

Vilarrubi

Love browsing the salt on other forums, RedCafe talking about the fee etc. You paid 86m euros for Lukaku. You paid 86m euros for Lukaku. You paid 86m euros for Lukaku. You paid 86m euros for Lukaku. You paid 86m euros for Lukaku.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans