Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

decent performance by Ajax last night

FdJ is great as DM when you play a good opponent. If you play a mid/ low level team you don't need his defensive abilities. In this game he was so important because he could open up the game by distributing very agressively to creative players higher up the pitch (Ziyech, Vd Beek or directly to Tadic). When the opponent parks the bus it's not so difficult to get the ball there cause you have them surrounded.

I would play him more forward in regular games and use him as DM in bigger games. Keep in mind that Schone also plays as a DM so he has support in that area

Vilarrubi

DzTpUK-XgAANPef.jpg

:lol:

Had to bring this one up again......... in case no one already did.

:worthy: :worthy:

jairzinho

Amazing player. Just looked at the highlights again. Reminds me of a more athletic version of Busquets. The only part of his game i haven't seen much of is his ability to shoot from long range.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In his first season in midfield he's already had performances outplaying the likes of Kimmich, Kroos, Kante, and Modric. He is just so damn comfortable and confident out there, a natural genius on the pitch with his technical abilities and decision making. People who said he was completely unproven and not close to being a generational talent are eating their words now.

Just like Arthur, I expect he'll make significant strides in his game once he comes to Barca and starts training with the very best. Both of these guys might be the best midfield prospects since Modric who was in turn the best since Xavi/Iniesta. And we've managed to get both on our team. It took years to finally recycle our midfield the right way but it certainly looks like that's what we've done with Arthur and FDJ, I'm really excited to see how the identity of this team shifts overall with those two leading us in the middle.

Devils

Why would any young big talent want to go to Paris, to end up being serial losers like Veratti or Marquinhos?

Frenkie is a smart kid hence why he jumped instantly when Barca came in with a competitive bid.

Zidane82

Why would any young big talent want to go to Paris, to end up being serial losers like Veratti or Marquinhos?

Frenkie is a smart kid hence why he jumped instantly when Barca came in with a competitive bid.

Neymar had the world at his feet whilst at Barca .. he’ll regret leaving us for the rest of his career and then life ..

MBappe will also regret losing these precious years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans