Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

Because FDJ has 4 yellow La Liga cards and he will play 4 full games in 9 days, I really really hope Koeman rests him vs Valladolid at home.

We can't afford him to be suspended for El Clasico.

FCMessi

maybe try to pick up another yellow "unintentionally" vs Valladolid?

also heard Valladolid just had 5 players infected.

Andresito

Staff member
With Koeman being quite conservative, I think Frenkie will start and be subbed off if we have a lead. Rarely does the opposite.

But I fully agree that he should be benched. Trust some other players for once. But I think he'll play some part in that game, otherwise he'll go 1.5 weeks without playing ahead of the Madrid game.

Messi983

Frenkie and Messi should both start on the bench against Valladolid and only be brought on in 2nd half if absolutely needed.

Would be way too tempting for one of the madridista refs to show one or both of them a yellow so they would miss El Classico.

Andresito

Staff member
Frenkie and Messi should both start on the bench against Valladolid and only be brought on in 2nd half if absolutely needed.

Would be way too tempting for one of the madridista refs to show one or both of them a yellow so they would miss El Classico.

Messi needs playing time though. He of all people should be able to not press headlessly and risk a yellow, not that he does it normally anyway. :messi:

raskolnikov

Messi needs playing time though. He of all people should be able to not press headlessly and risk a yellow, not that he does it normally anyway. :messi:
Remember how he once got hit with a bottle in the head at Valencia away and got carded for diving.
If they want to they can always find something.
Thats why they should have picked up yellows last match.
Frenkie was tryng atleast.

khaled_a_d

Remember how he once got hit with a bottle in the head at Valencia away and got carded for diving.
If they want to they can always find something.
Thats why they should have picked up yellows last match.
Frenkie was tryng atleast.

Liga wants Messi to stay, and wants Classico to feature a super star.
Messi getting booked doesn't serve the best interest of the league. Even if Perez became in control of Liga, he might actually tells the referee to not book Messi even if he breaks a player's leg.

fergus90

Love how De Boer somehow decided that De Jong needed to play 90 minutes away to Gibraltar whilst winning 7-0 :lol:

Thanks for that Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans