Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Should have put both those chances away with ease.

Other than that he was brilliant. Some of those turns playing out of pressure are just world class.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not as sharp as in recent matches, especially that first miss... However, I think he shouldn't have been subbed off, he was having a good enough match and Nico didn't have a positive impact.

Joan

Poor finishing but I'm extremely happy with him. Huge improvement compared to his showings earlier this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
Had to react in split second on first one. People to harsh.

I would like to point to Ter Stegen thread if people are looking to shite on someone.

Kul_z

Now you know why Valverde and Ten Hag said so.
[tw]1502220763658661889[/tw]

On this graph you can see clearly that adama is doing things right, expanding the field of play, depay and ferran want more creative role but all they cause is a havoc in our lines. We need pedri and frenkie as the focal points of mostly everything, recieved and deployed passes, not depay and ferran taking the cut while leaving no one on the left wing and at cf. Messi like graph only their output is couple of times worse then his. If we want to play 'xavi ball' they need to stick to their positions, not lurking like they are godsend players.

Birdy

Now you know why Valverde and Ten Hag said so.
[tw]1502220763658661889[/tw]

It's simply another proof, amassed on the top of the proofs we had already.

But no, the delusionals here will keep singing their off-tone tune about him replacing Busi :lol:

Dammie10

Although he isn?t playing really good I like him in this way. Electric and dynamic with energy. Those 2 touches before his chance were fantastic. Should have scored tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans