Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Pedri was masterful today, but FdJ was my favourite midfield. Just everywhere and physically gave us an extra man on and off the ball in the right places. Perfection.

Who said he can't play in a midfield 3.

I don't get why he is subbed?!

Why does Xavi sub him so much?!

Yellow Card I think. Reason Alba went out too.

Devils

Stunned at how great he's become.

He was average to poor for this season under Koeman (who is FDJ's manager of choice) and now he plays like an absolute world beater under Xavi.

Stunning.

Windhook

What a game! I feel bad for my past criticism on him, but it was partly deserved as under Koeman this season he was nowhere near himself. I'm very happy now that he found his form and spot in the squad.

fergus90

Happy to see people finally recognize him as WC player.

I think most people recognized him as a world-class player prior to signing for Barca and that's why many (myself included) was disappointed by his output.

But now he's kicked on to that next level and it's wonderful to see.

Kul_z

He needs to improve finishing to become a total world class. He's there, but those little things could put him to the next level. Had no doubt about him delivering, thats for sure.

FinBarcelonafan

He needs to improve finishing to become a total world class. He's there, but those little things could put him to the next level. Had no doubt about him delivering, thats for sure.

Definitely feel like he should improve his final pass or breakthrough pass and like you said, finishing. He has great movement which provides a lot of great opportunities to score but he misses even empty nets. He could score ten goals a season if he practiced a bit scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans