Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusiTheKing

well, seems like he's off to Paris. He fits hand in glove in the Barca mythology, so him passing us up doesn't exactly reflect well on our current management. Oh well, maybe we can get him when he's 28 and has lost most of his hunger for success.

clemente

He seems like actually intelligent guy so I don't expect him to go to a club managed by fucking Valverde :lol:
Good for him if he goes to Tuschel/Pep

Givenchy

when Busi is retired, we'll be on here having a discussion 'Who do we buy to replace Busquets?' and sadly he'll be chained up in Paris

I'm kinda suprised PSG went for him as their 'project' and desperation to win a CL, you'd think they'd go for ready made stars with experience but Mbappe, Frankie.. thats some planning for the future right there

I think its time we (as a club) wake the fuck up and smell the coffee here, we are no longer THE destination anymore and with our dickhead of a manager its going to get worse. if were hell bent on getting a midfielder, just go for Pogba. Rabiot is a waste of space

Last edited:

xXKonan

Watch some other team sign de Ligt too.
Considering what rac1 reported earlier that our financial offer wasn't good enough to satisfy De Ligt and De Jong, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened either.

Oh well lets instead pour money into convincing Rabiot and giving Rakitic that fat new contract he apparently deserves! :bartomeu:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering what rac1 reported earlier that our financial offer wasn't good enough to satisfy De Ligt and De Jong, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened either.

Oh well lets instead pour money into convincing Rabiot and giving Rakitic that fat new contract he apparently deserves! :bartomeu:

We'll do that and probably sign Bartra back for 30m or sign some Spanish bum like Jorge Mere :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans