Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Yea because transfer fees & wage bills are the same thing and professional football agents don't understand this.

Barca could find the transfer fee to sign mbappe if needed to, doesn't mean we can put his wages on the books.

But dembele's agents are so stupid they don't understand this basic fact of football financing.

So we pay "55m" for torres so that means we could afford to pay dembele more..................., Dembele's agents is either really stupid despite this being their job or...........

Try again.

The issue of spending money on transfer fee is related and irrelevant if wages or not.

You dont have clue how the accounts work it appears.

jamrock

Try again.

The issue of spending money on transfer fee is related and irrelevant if wages or not.

You dont have clue how the accounts work it appears.

Okay then, I would break this down into Amortization, but why?

Again the issue of paying 65m euros in transfer fee for X player, is not related to paying Y player more money.

JamDav1982

Okay then, I would break this down into Amortization, but why?

Again the issue of paying 65m euros in transfer fee for X player, is not related to paying Y player more money.

It is absolutely related and pissed off Dembele and his agent when they agree to lower salary due to finances of club who then spend 55m on another wide player.

You got it wrong and didnt understand how finances work and think it is all about salary.

jamrock

It is absolutely related and pissed off Dembele and his agent when they agree to lower salary due to finances of club who then spend 55m on another wide player.

You got it wrong and didnt understand how finances work and think it is all about salary.

Again talking shit to make up own narrative, it made him feel bad, pissed him off lol.

That has nothing to do with the fact that if we didn't sign Torres, whatever offer we have to dembele would have been the same.

But anyways keeps doing you boo.

JamDav1982

Barca were mouthing off about Dembele last year.. Xavi claiminig could be 'best winger in world' and Laporta claiming he is 'better than Mbappe' all while asking him to take a wage cut due to financial situation at the club. Deal was agreed in principle and Barca had been told he would stay.

Few weeks later Laporta is spouting off about Barca being back as a major player in the summer and Barca sign Torres for 55m.. which would put him at a higher cost on the books than the deal Dembele had agreed on for player in similar position..

Dembele and agent felt lied to and increased demands and left club in tricky place as they had believed Dembele would renew and open the room to register Torres and possibly others.

For you who dont undersand the accounts can be tricky one also.

Iniesta Ultra

Totally forgot Alemany said "Dembele must leave the club immediately" back in January lol. Doubt Xavi will try him at RB, too scared and dogmatic.

Skalman

Horrendous news, but very fitting for this club. Nothin has changed, the same moronic decisions is taken year after year.
Don't know why i thought it would get better.

malvolio

Modric is the biggest cunt.

Modric is an ugly lesbian looking cunt.

Anyway, why is everyone going ballistic on a rumor?

Getting back our money on a 20M a season dutch golden retriever? I'd say that's a good deal.

Hopefully we get someone else instead though. As I'll smash the TV next season if I have to watch Kessie as starter.

iniestaGOAT

Again talking shit to make up own narrative, it made him feel bad, pissed him off lol.

That has nothing to do with the fact that if we didn't sign Torres, whatever offer we have to dembele would have been the same.

But anyways keeps doing you boo.

Yeah jamdav is a very delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans