Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Mmmm

🚨🚨| BREAKING: FC Barcelona would have more than ?200M to strengthen the team this summer.
@COPE [🎖️]

Gosh, I hope Laporta and Xavi don't fuck it up like Barto. Now that clubs know we have money they'll be charging premium prices and our dumb bastards will pay them.
200 million?

Let me see

Lewa 50 million
Raphinia 55 million
Kounde 60 million
Silva 90 million minimum

De Jong possible sale 85 million

Am I getting this right?

CatalinR10

Gosh, I hope Laporta and Xavi don't fuck it up like Barto. Now that clubs know we have money they'll be charging premium prices and our dumb bastards will pay them.
200 million?

Let me see

Lewa 50 million
Raphinia 55 million
Kounde 60 million
Silva 90 million minimum

De Jong possible sale 85 million

Am I getting this right?

yes

except we won't go for Rapinha

We're bringing Di Maria home.

Porque

We will see how much it is in reality.

Probably more media talks to soften the blow of selling our asses.

But in a way, spending that 200m is more dangerous than what Bartomeu done. We have few assets left to save us if things go south again.

I hope we invest in a few strategic players rather than all out. We should already be working next year's free agent pool which is incredible, and lock up a few Kessie's from there before the bigger budgets role in offering them red camels.

serghei

We will see how much it is in reality.

Probably more media talks to soften the blow of selling our asses.

But in a way, spending that 200m is more dangerous than what Bartomeu done. We have few assets left to save us if things go south again.

I hope we invest in a few strategic players rather than all out. We should already be working next year's free agent pool which is incredible, and lock up a few Kessie's from there before the bigger budgets role in offering them red camels.

True. The responsibilities of this board, the technical director Alemany, and Xavi will suddenly go up a lot. Until now they did fine because they had do to mostly low money signings and loan deals to get back to top 4 which we did rather convincingly.

With money to spend, this is a new ball game, and new expectations will follow. 200m to spend, I expect us to fight for the title until the end and do well even in CL. They need to be very good in the market. More flops are unacceptable.

xXKonan

Richard Arnold (Manchester United CEO): "We are doing everything we can to bring De Jong and I tell you that the money is there for him." "As a club we are doing everything possible to close the deal, the money is there but there are obstacles in our way that I can't explain."

Yeah he doesn't want to come.

Devils

Of course he doesn't want to go there.

They have to replace the entire team minus like 5 players.

He'd be stuck in limbo there for another 3-4 years like he has so far at Barca.

Messi983

Of course he doesn't want to go there.

They have to replace the entire team minus like 5 players.

Well, at least they have money to do so and now also a coach that should know what he's doing.

gregorrin10

Well, at least they have money to do so and now also a coach that should know what he's doing.

Ten Hag being a success in United is FAR from guaranteed, because there's way too many people (from ex players to pundits to the Glazers) who think they know what it's best for the club. Ten Hag will never get full control over everything, like he did at Ajax.

Of course he doesn't want to go there. They have to replace the entire team minus like 5 players.

Absolutely agree. He's 25 now, and he knows he has a much higher chance of winning the big trophies in the next 5 years with us under Xavi and this Board, where everything is set in the offices, and everyone has their place in the decision making department. United are a much bigger and deeper mess on that front, getting a good manager in for once won't change that. I even see Ten Hag flopping, even though he's a top manager...but because there's gonna be too much people interfering in his work. Especially from those who didn't even want him in the first place. Majority of the fans wanted Ten Hag, but not ex players and other influental people in and around the club, who wanted Poch.

Givenchy

Richard Arnold (Manchester United CEO): "We are doing everything we can to bring De Jong and I tell you that the money is there for him." "As a club we are doing everything possible to close the deal, the money is there but there are obstacles in our way that I can't explain."

Yeah he doesn't want to come.

He said something about having ?200mil to spend so.. price just got 10mil Euro higher. This is the same club who spent ?80mil on Maguire, I hope we don't get hosed, we will need every euro of this transfer to rebuild. oh and the player has to actually agree :lol:

vuji_31

When was last time when we could easily sell player?

Nobody wants to leave Barca, I have never seen in my life except Neymar that someone wanted to go.

Sell this fraud, 3 years of average CM, bring us Lewa, Beranrdo and Kounde.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When was last time when we could easily sell player?

Nobody wants to leave Barca, I have never seen in my life except Neymar that someone wanted to go.

Sell this fraud, 3 years of average CM, bring us Lewa, Beranrdo and Kounde.

Bernardo Silva is an amazing player, but he's not Modric. He's not Xavi. He's not Iniesta.

Him doing well is contingent on his midfield partners, tactics and overall setup Xavi employs. Without it he'll be another expensive signing people will be calling for a shit, overrated midfielder in two years.

I wouldn't mind him at all, but have my doubts about any of it succeeding if Xavi insist on continuing the same faltering setup.

xXKonan

Indeed, people gassing up Silva who is an amazing player, but even he would look like crap in Xavi's current setup.

xXKonan

@gerardromero
: “In May, when I said Bar?a and United were going to close the Frenkie deal, it affected the club & the player and the process stalled a bit. I believe if I didn't spread the word, maybe Frenkie would’ve joined by now” '

Lol wut, I think it had more to do with Frenkie not being interested in United at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans