Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd legends raging on the internet and then arguing with kids just because Frenkie doesn't want to join them. Not to forget all the lies and misinformation. What is it now, 11th year of rebuild for Manchester United with them struggling to attract major players?

Meanwhile Barca look to be on their way back already after two years :alveshat:

serghei

One year. We won the Cup and were within a Granada win to make the double in Messi's last year. Only last season can be called a rebuilding one (even then only since the winter transfer window). :lol:

So, this season is our first rebuild season per se. :lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He doesn't really need to do anything tbh lol. He can stay put and I doubt Xavi is going to punish him for it as Xavi was not willing to bench Dembele as the management wanted.

I think he'll end up taking a paycut in return of possibly re-neg his contract and cut the duration of it from 2026 to 2024 maybe to give him more leverage if he want to leave in 2023 or performs well enough for us to want to renew, or perhaps promises from Xavi about playing as a CDM too.

Messi983

Reports also say club wants him to take a 4m pay cut. If that's true and numbers on this leaked contract from Marca about three weeks ago are correct then I think they want him to go back to what he'd earn last season if not for deferred wages.

16569331608898.jpg

serghei

I would personally move if I were him. 4m cut is a lot, for a player that frankly is unlikely to have a major transformation in the next seasons, or get paid similar money somewhere else. Life of the footballer is short, no point staying where you are not wanted, unless if you are a bum who has nothing else to give and can't even pass a medical like Umtiti.

FinBarcelonafan

Man Utd legends raging on the internet and then arguing with kids just because Frenkie doesn't want to join them. Not to forget all the lies and misinformation. What is it now, 11th year of rebuild for Manchester United with them struggling to attract major players?

Meanwhile Barca look to be on their way back already after two years :alveshat:

ManU fans still can't believe Frenkie doesn't want to join them.. mind-blowing.

serghei

Redcafe is p. unhinged about everything tbh. All the reasonable posters are probably banned long time ago there.

They ban people over there for looking the wrong way. It's an uniformized shithole of delusion. They make a purpose out of punishing diverting opinions so as to preserve their own self entitlement and cluelessness.

They do have some serious football fans over there, but with the huge number of posters they have, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Redcafe is p. unhinged about everything tbh. All the reasonable posters are probably banned long time ago there.

Yeah looking at their 'general forum', I think most of us on here, especially you, would be banned within seconds on there :lol: It's a shame as I used to enjoy reading on there during our CL final clashes with them but now it's like a deluded liberal echo chamber and anyone who doesn't agree is banned.

One thing I like about this forum is people are actually allowed an opinion.

Gnidrologist

They've become much more one sided and hysterical about football things too imo. I've managed to get an exclusive clip from their latest debate about Barca transfers:

SourEvenAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

feggydinho

Reports also say club wants him to take a 4m pay cut. If that's true and numbers on this leaked contract from Marca about three weeks ago are correct then I think they want him to go back to what he'd earn last season if not for deferred wages.

16569331608898.jpg

And what happens if he doesnt accept the paycut? From my understanding of how Paycut has being with our players so far, it's just deferred wages, and that's why we're owing Pique so much right now and also owing De Jong 17m. So are we asking De Jong to defer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans