Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

This is not about morality. We are actually moral to players like Araujo and Pedri who were proposed lower money deals not long ago based on the idea that the club is restructuring their wage limits. Raphinha also was subject to a lower wage deal than what Chelsea offered without a doubt. And so on.

This is applied to all players because the club made it public that what Bartomeu did was irresponsible and harmful to the stability of the club. We were willing to let Dembele leave for free than give up on that mission.

There's nothing moral about Frenkie de Jong earning by far more money than players like Araujo or Pedri for example. Quite the contrary. He will get the money, but if he shows the club that money is no1 for him, Barca will treat him as such.

Most people can't get the simple fact that there were elections and we changed administration.

The contract he has was signed under the previous administration.
Have all or most contracts under Barto been renegotiated yet? I think so, at least the highest ones apart from Frenkie's/
He has 0 ethical or moral leverage.
He can only legally barricade behind the contract and destroy his career

serghei

Most people can't get the simple fact that there were elections and we changed administration.

The contract he has was signed under the previous administration.
Have all or most contracts under Barto been renegotiated yet? I think so, at least the highest ones apart from Frenkie's/
He has 0 ethical or moral leverage.
He can only legally barricade behind the contract and destroy his career

I agree.

There's no moral right to earn more money than players who deliver more impact for the team than you. You only earn that for legal reasons.

If we tried to push him out even if he delivered outstanding stuff, then yes, dick move from the club. But he got 3 years and didn't deliver much. Don't get me wrong, still a player I like and would keep. At 6m a year.

Last edited:

serghei

Also, someone should tell those United fans that Frenkie wants to succeed at Barcelona. So he still needs Barcelona to like him, rate him, play him. :lol: So he can't throw stuff back at Barca unless it's his own career that he's throwing away.

If he leaves it's win - win (bigger win for Barca admittedly). If he stays on his fat contract, it's lose - lose.

Last edited:

snowy

no money

giphy.gif
no honey :icecream:

Club has all rights to be ruthless but it's delusional to think Frenkie will drop his pants and get spanked lol wtf would he do it?

I'd even ask for a bonus for tellin me I'm no good. Fuck the boos! Hit me up on the par 6 blud :rap:

Why is no one talking about the 1 year loan thingie. Perfect solution for all parties

serghei

1 year loan would be great, except for United. :lol:

Besides, he'll come back from there with PTSD.

Actually, it wouldn't be great. Because part of the money from those 80m is for the surprise you may get or not. If you already test the product... you don't pay for the surprise no more.

Imagine if we tested Coutinho first.

Last edited:

snowy

yeah but 10H already knows Frenkie so less of a surprise risk

Question is if FDJ would be cool with no CL?

on the positive, he'd get to play with Sancho under a coach who digs him
on the negs, well... sit down son

Arsenal, Pool, City and PSG would be dope for a year! unless he hates traveling... depends on his personality I guess

Chelsea is in shambles even worse than ManU with TucTuc throwing all his players under the bus

Joan

I'd like to see Kessie and Frenkie together on the pitch tonight. And cut that CB bullshit, it will never work.

Pedri Frenkie Kessie should be interesting.

Let's see how good of a DCM he is paired with someone like Kessie.

Horatio

You're welcome
The issue is not no CL for Frenkie. It is English weather. Frenkie and his girlfriend love Barcelona. They don't want to move.

feggydinho

Can you send a link to Dembele's case? I'd be shocked that was true.

You could check online. Different news, but what's consistent is that his base net salary is 6m (hence the wage cut) and it rises to 10m/11m net if he can achieve some objectives. It's also believable cause he was a free agent, and signed a 2 year contract that can be terminated from barca. His contract has different clauses.

Joan

You could check online. Different news, but what's consistent is that his base net salary is 6m (hence the wage cut) and it rises to 10m/11m net if he can achieve some objectives. It's also believable cause he was a free agent, and signed a 2 year contract that can be terminated from barca. His contract has different clauses.

I did, all sources trace back to one French journalist with no history of reporting on Barca. And was also denied by Catalan journalists, even some tier 1 Barca reporters like Edu Polo. It’s hardly reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans