Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
The way Frenkie has positioned himself midst the smear campaign has me 95% convinced he will stay. Has not criticized barca publicly even once. He loves the club and his life there. Probably never felt more comfortable than seasons before with the rejuvenation of the squad, Pique's side-kick having left and Pique himself looking like a clown.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lmao Frenkie should stay and throw a milkshake at Laporta the first chance he gets

Be hilarious if this basically gets paraded on day before Liga starts and presented as "Frenkie stops everyone from getting registered"

Horatio

You're welcome
Because he's fuckin brilliant. Ability wise, he's up there with the best mids of this generation

I think Verratti is veeeeeerrrryyy comfortable at PSG, especially more so now that his man-crush Messi has joined them. Transfer is not going to happen.

Devils

Bar?a told De Jong they have discovered evidence of criminality around his contract, signed when he moved from Ajax. They believe there is a case for potential legal action against old board and all involved. Bar?a asked him to declare his contract invalid.

— [MENTION=20269]david[/MENTION]_Ornstein

Stunning.

ajnotkeith

Just as a side note, it is interesting how an English journo has broken this news before any Catalan or Spanish outlet including the likes of Romero. Ornstein although very reliable doesn't have much Barca info yet he got this scoop.

Do we think that the likes of Romero didn't know?

Lying by omission.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bar?a told De Jong they have discovered evidence of criminality around his contract, signed when he moved from Ajax. They believe there is a case for potential legal action against old board and all involved. Bar?a asked him to declare his contract invalid.

— [MENTION=20269]david[/MENTION]_Ornstein

Stunning.

This is what [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION] just posted and then he deleted his comment. Could be it has already been debunked.

Edit: was wrong about el gato

Last edited:

vuji_31

? [MENTION=20269]david[/MENTION]_Ornstein

Stunning.

Who would say that,Barto done something illegal???

Get that man in prison.

FinBarcelonafan

It's BS because we would never terminate his contract because we can sell him for a lot of money.

We don't want his contract to be invalid

Horatio

You're welcome
Eh?
Post and tweet both still up

You just posted the tweet here and then below something about being funny if this got paraded on til start of la liga as other players not being able to register due to Frenkie.

Edit: El Gato did not delete tweet

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
You just posted the tweet here and then below something about being funny if this got paraded on til start of la liga as other players not being able to register due to Frenkie.

Think you need to stick to one thread and comment at a time dawg, you're getting things mixed up

Horatio

You're welcome
Think you need to stick to one thread and comment at a time dawg, you're getting things mixed up

you're rigt about me mixing it up with your previous comment. My apologies.

But you definitely posted the tweet just know. It was preceded by a "haha what"

I was not calling you out btw. Just wanted to point out you posted and deleted it and could hint at the tweet not being true.

Edit: El Gato did not delete the post with tweet and remains on previous page

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I didnt delete anything lol
There's an extra post on bottom of last page, is that the one you mean?

And no, tweet is up, as is the article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans