Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

If Liverpool were interested... then try and get Robertson.

Klopp giving Tsimikas more time and took him on yesterday to try and win game.

Need a bit of cash on top.

JamDav1982

Doubt Liverpool would give him crazy wages. United and Chelsea are more desperate.

I would bet he would sign for Liverpool on a lot less than Man Utd offer.

Also if Barca gave him some of the deferred salary it softens that blow and he could end up making as much as would at Barca or close.

Klopp hasnt to date played in a way that would realy suit Frenkie anyway.

Birdy

He's staying and will be starter soon. As soon as Laporta realizes Frenkie won't budge.

And soon after being a 'starter' again, Kessie will bench him.
It might take another season for him to realize that the best for everyone is if he leaves...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

And soon after being a 'starter' again, Kessie will bench him.
It might take another season for him to realize that the best for everyone is if he leaves...

i doubt that, you saw the importance of frenkie last match, it would suprise me if kessie could give a similar or higher impact

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Come on bruh we cane off the bench as an impact sub. Lot different from starting.

How many times have we seen dembele off the bench looking like a world beater

lets see if kessie can show such a performance when he comes from the bench

dembele is useful as a sub because of his pace against tired legs, context is different

jamrock

If he comes this season & wins his starting spot by putting in class performances after class performances and making it soo clear that one position in the midfield belongs to him and everyone else fights for the other two...

More power to him, but if his fans are just gonna keep on saying, busquets is old & gavi is young so clearly Frankie should start, and de jong himself seems to be following this line of thinking, then good luck with that.

It's frankly embarrassing that he's been here 3 years and can't kick a old busquets out the team & two teenagers are considered is equal if not superior.

If he was truly WC, which so far he's clearly not been for us, the midfield would have already have been built around him.

If he comes this season & proves it, more power to him and it will be great for us.

feggydinho

If he comes this season & wins his starting spot by putting in class performances after class performances and making it soo clear that one position in the midfield belongs to him and everyone else fights for the other two...

More power to him, but if his fans are just gonna keep on saying, busquets is old & gavi is young so clearly Frankie should start, and de jong himself seems to be following this line of thinking, then good luck with that.

It's frankly embarrassing that he's been here 3 years and can't kick a old busquets out the team & two teenagers are considered is equal if not superior.

If he was truly WC, which so far he's clearly not been for us, the midfield would have already have been built around him.

If he comes this season & proves it, more power to him and it will be great for us.

De Jong created more than 2x the chances Gavi created last season, and also won MOTM 5 times compared to Gavi winning it once, he's also always created more chances than Pedri in the two seasons they've played so far.

Personally I think De Jong is easily a better player than Gavi, now Gavi is clearly really talented but I think De Jong is better.

He may not fit us properly, but he's one of the main pieces in Holland's midfield.

You also see that he's missed whenever he doesn't start the tough games, like his introduction in the two legs against Frankfurt really transformed our midfield. I still don't get why Xavi didn't start him in the second leg when his introduction in the first leg was really positive

Last edited:

Kul_z

Frenkie is our best mf player. Thing is that he cant be mf maestro because pedri is a press/media/spain favourite. If we play to frenkie's strength like xavi likes to accomodate gameplay to ancient one and/or pedri, he'd easily become our best player. It sucks to see that much quality going down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans