Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

he just have his usual 1 of 4/5 very good games per season & the usual suspects are blowing up?.

pretty much this. everything busquets does or doesn't do - shit. everything FDJ does is the second coming and he's the player we should build our midfield around. even though he's been meh for 3.5 years now. but hey, forum is happy at least.

Nazario1985

Great game from Frankie. Opponent was crap but he was great at that position. It suits him starting from deep and has a working pair of legs on him. In that role we don't need a player with amazing vision so he excelled by keeping it simple with passes or driving forward. Perma bench Busquets please.

The amount of flipflop in that sentence :lol:

1. Great game
2. Position don't need vision
3. he exceled playing in a position which doesn't need anything special but simple passes
4. then the obvious conclusion ... perma bench busquets !!! :worthy:

Good luck playing "simple passes" and creating shit against a decent opponent not even a top team.

This guy is still a waste of time and bring zero value and suck up a huge salary for absolutely nothing.

I'm 100% with you on the fact of what he's doing can be done by a monkey

Porque

Hopefully Xavi has had an aha moment that similar to Rakitic replacing himself, you do not need to get a like for like or a similar skillset, but an adaption to what the younger, fresher, more athletic (at the time) player can bring.

Birdy

Imagine saying all of this just for him to drop a masterclass at DM in your face the literal next game :lol:

Your posts suffer from mindless hatred But please, go find me another article that can tell me things that I and anyone with any sort of football IQ can plainly see for themselves. If only we could sell plastics like yourself in January, we could use the money :lol:

Anyways, first game Xavi hands it over to the kids instead of the geezers, first game we ball. It cant be this hard fr.

Pipe down dude.
You and all other result merchants

Missing 9 out of 10 of your judgments cannot be erased by one good FDJ performance, especially if you are still wrong in what you write about the player.

You don't understand what kind of player he is, that's why you don't understand why he had a good game yesterday.
His strengths were utilized to the maximum and his weakness were not brought up by the tactical setting of the game

JohnN

The amount of flipflop in that sentence :lol:

1. Great game
2. Position don't need vision
3. he exceled playing in a position which doesn't need anything special but simple passes
4. then the obvious conclusion ... perma bench busquets !!! :worthy:

Good luck playing "simple passes" and creating shit against a decent opponent not even a top team.

This guy is still a waste of time and bring zero value and suck up a huge salary for absolutely nothing.

I'm 100% with you on the fact of what he's doing can be done by a monkey

1. It was a great game.
2. It doesn't require great vision as in he doesn't have the requirement to make final balls.
3. Simple and safe passing and progressing the ball by running (which you ignored) is what needed if playing there.
4. Perma bench Busquets is obvious even without FDJ's display last night.

"Good luck playing "simple passes" and creating shit against a decent opponent not even a top team."
About this part, you mean to say Busi was good against decent opponents? What is the end game in this post?
That Busi is better? That FDJ is crap? That they are both crap?

Birdy

@ManagingBarca
?
4h
����| Frenkie De Jong has not agreed to reduce his salary with FC Barcelona. In fact, he plans on receiving his full deferred + current wages until 2026.
@relevo
[��️]

OUT!

feggydinho

@ManagingBarca
?
4h
����| Frenkie De Jong has not agreed to reduce his salary with FC Barcelona. In fact, he plans on receiving his full deferred + current wages until 2026.
@relevo
[��️]

OUT!

Why should he?? Never believed those articles that said he has before.

I don't even see players agreeing to defer their salary here anymore

Last edited:

Gari

Frenkie de Jong slams 'LIES' about his '?16.8m-a-year Barcelona salary' and claims his wage is not as 'big' as people think... as he insists he took a 'three-year pay cut' at the start of his career with the LaLiga giants.17 October 2022.
There are too many lies around Barcelona.

Horatio

You're welcome
I hope Xavi instructs players to incorporate him more in build up. Noticed a lot of times players skipped him when he could be played in the middle by passing between two Bilbao players(relative easy pass as enough space between opponents) and player would always opt for safer pass along wide side of pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans