Friendlies

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Normally i hate international matches break but Germany-France and against Netherlands will be interesting to watch and fans takes these matches very serious...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Portugal looking very dangerous.

Too bad for them they'll have to play with CR7 in the starting lineup for the EURO and very likely get a lot worse lol. Surely even Portugal fans need to realize this now?

They work better in and out of transition with these players, able to play collectively instead of having to play for CR7 who doesn't bring anything apart from poaching skills and throwing a hissy fit if every pass isn't played to him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nice W.

I didnt rate Roberto Martinez when he was in Belgium but so far he has been great for Portugal, dinosaur Santos should have left way earlier

Next stop: Slovenia

Ronaldo and barca-Joaos will be probably back!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Portugal looking very dangerous.

Too bad for them they'll have to play with CR7 in the starting lineup for the EURO and very likely get a lot worse lol. Surely even Portugal fans need to realize this now?

They work better in and out of transition with these players, able to play collectively instead of having to play for CR7 who doesn't bring anything apart from poaching skills and throwing a hissy fit if every pass isn't played to him.

to be fair even with Ronaldo Portugal looked still great last matches (e.g. 5-0 Bosnia)

but i understand your point, Portugal plays better atm without Naldo who slows down the gameplay too much, i would use him as super-super-sub

Home of Barca Fans