ammarfcb

ze special one
Messi Ronaldo Bale, obviously

we%20lold.jpg

i'm sure i forgot a few but not enough space

inb4 'where's X player he is better than X player on pic'

B

BrianSwan

they already mentioned as 1st and 2nd. only the players 'supposedly' worse than bale are lol'ing

People are entitled to think what they want, I watch every game Bale plays and right now he is just playing unbelievable, as an offensive threat, the best in the PL for starters. Yes, Suarez and RVP scored more goals but they are not as unstoppable as Bale. He can get the ball on the half way line and just drive at the opposition unlike anyone else besides Messi.

Xavi, Iniesta are different players obviously but as an offensive monster at 23, I'd pick Bale over both right now If I was the manager of the average mid table team.

Jenks

If Bale were so unstoppable then why don't the stats back that up? Why doesn't he score more goals or create more? He's an immense athlete and a fantastic striker of the ball, but the hype is going way overboard.

B

BrianSwan

If Bale were so unstoppable then why don't the stats back that up? Why doesn't he score more goals or create more? He's an immense athlete and a fantastic striker of the ball, but the hype is going way overboard.

They will.

I've loved Bale for a while now but this form is something new, the past 3 months especially he has shown himself to be a different player, and this player is unstoppable right now consistently nearly every time out.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Russia; Gabulov, Anyukov, Berezutsky, Ignashevich, Eshchenko, Glushakov, Shirokov(C), Faizulyn, Kokorin, Bystrov, Kerzhakov.

Brazil; Julio Cesar; Dani Alves, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Marcelo; Fernando, Hernanes, Oscar, Kaka; Neymar & Fred

brazil vs russia kicks off in 20mins.

Home of Barca Fans