Gareth Bale

mobster_1930

I don't know why Tottenham refuses to sell Bale. It seems that RMA is willing to splash out 100mil.€ for him, just imagine what kind of squad can Tottenham build up for that amount of money. They can buy three world class players on any positions they want.

desoe

I think it's because they're Tottenham. They're always going to piss you off, before making the deal. Just think about how long RM negotiated for Modric and how Berbatov was sold one or two hours before the deadline

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid have made a world record bid of over £85m to Spurs for Gareth Bale, Sky Sports understands.

The bid has been on the table for over a week and Bale is aware of it and is becoming more frustrated with the situation.

The bid does not include any Real Madrid players moving to Spurs as part of a package.
We've been told chairman Daniel Levy is currently in Miami and that the club's stance hasn't changed. Bale is not for sale.

thats what Levy is like, did the same with modric, although he ended up going the year after instead.

Last edited:
B

BrianSwan

Gareth Bale is becoming a big name in football now so Spurs + Bale = more recognition for Spurs. He's the poster boy of the PL now and he plays for them. It's the same reason Real want and are willing to pay that much money for him.

Spurs will also have gotten a lot of sponsorship deals because of him and they might have clauses on money depending on whether Bale is there or not come the start of the season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Barca bought Neymar so now Real need another star of their own
Barca haven't bought Neymar for recognition either in the first place...

Bale is so God damn over-rated, it is helping Spurs case is all... Real probably bought into the ''Bale is new CR7'' thingy. They have been trying to sign him for a while now, hasn't got any thing to do with us signing Neymar

B

BrianSwan

Barca haven't bought Neymar for recognition either in the first place...

Bale is so God damn over-rated, it is helping Spurs case is all... Real probably bought into the ''Bale is new CR7'' thingy. They have been trying to sign him for a while now, hasn't got any thing to do with us signing Neymar

You really think Real would offer 85M for Bale under normal circumstances? I'm his biggest fan but only 2 players in the world are worth that, 1 actually now Ronaldo is getting on in age.

Martindn

Shows how fee's have gone mental, when Ronaldo left us he had just scored 42 goals, led us to two champions league finals in 2 years, and at the time of being 24 the best player in the world. £85m for gareth bale, jesus.

How is levy even taking time to think about it?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Gotta love how dysfunctional and corrupt Madrid is ran. Buying players who don't fit their team. Doing so at outrageous transfer prices. Fabricating the income from the players they sell. Buying 3-4 players to play the exact same position.

Just hilarious.

Bertus

1) he's not worth it
2) they already have very good wingers
3) not even they would afford spending that much

Well

1) I think he worths it, but Nasser doesn't think the same apparently.
2) Well, hard to compare but I think Bale is better than anything PSG has as wingers
3) They can afford it. Let's be clear, PSG is the football Team of the Emir of Qatar. But really, as you said, I don't think even him wants to spend that much on a player with a base value of 40m euros.

Levy is crazy or he just wants to close the door.

Do they have buyout clause in their contracts in England? Or is it like in France where it's illegal?

Home of Barca Fans