Gerard Deulofeu

impeh

Hi, its me..
Casillas, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Khedira, Modric, Özil, Isco, Cristiano Ronaldo and Benzema

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Soo..

Deulofeu came in 83' played roughly 10 minutes. Looks like he is very fit, good pressing, passed the bal a few times and had one dribble which resulted in a cross going wide.

Kind off the summary..

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Deulo doing defensive work...... I can't even believe my eyes :lol:

Didn't get much to do since Everton switched to Stoke long ball style in the last few minutes and he rarely was in the vicinity of it, but he looks more buckled down than before from what I've seen here. Still has a long ways to go, but progress is being made.

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Didn't get much to do since Everton switched to Stoke long ball style in the last few minutes and he rarely was in the vicinity of it, but he looks more buckled down than before from what I've seen here. Still has a long ways to go, but progress is being made.

Yeah totally agree Everton began to work on my nerves.. There was Deulofeu standing free waiting for the ball instead they go and kick the ball like reckless chickens..

spark

That one ball when the obvious choice was Deulo and the player went for the long ball to Jelavic who has little to no pace :shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans