Gerard Deulofeu

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Good for him that he scored his first goal. Watch how the english media are going to hype him up now..

CatalinR10

Deulofeu (19y 305d) is the 2nd youngest Spaniard ever to score in the Premier League, after Cesc (17y 113d) #fcblive [via misterchip]

Galning

BaVHHjVCAAA5vtw.jpg:large

With Muniesa :)

Yugi

barca-like combination with messi-esque goal, not sure if I watched Barca or Everton...but you can´t deny Gerard´s La Masia upbringing, its in his DNA

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm so excited to see how he continues to develop. If he keeps it up, he'll be an important player in the 2014-15 season for Barcelona.

Ney/Deu-Messi-Asexis/Deu

Pedro or Tello would have to leave though. BTW what shirt number do you think he'd have here? I'm hoping he gets the 7.

Antimadridista1

What a game (specially the first half)...
With an assist, a goal and involved in another goal.
I think that he should stay another season at Everton , not sure that he'll accept to be a bench warmer in our team. He needs to show that he's better than Alexis, and he isn't yet.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What a game (specially the first half)...
With an assist, a goal and involved in another goal.
I think that he should stay another season at Everton , not sure that he'll accept to be a bench warmer in our team. He needs to show that he's better than Alexis, and he isn't yet.

We're not going to be playing the same starting lineup in every match, and if Deulofeu keeps developing the way he has over the past couple of weeks then I can assure you he'll find his way to being higher in the pecking order than both Tello and Pedro.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Everton 4 - 0 Stoke City FT

Deulofeu v Stoke:
Goals: 1
Assists: 1
Key passes: 2
Shots (on target): 5 (4)
Passes: 28 (86%)
Dribbles: 5

Home of Barca Fans