Gerard Deulofeu

Zebulun

Lets not jump on the weekly bandwagon, yes he is a super talent, but still has a long way to go, decision making, end product, mentality all needs to improve. He is more versatile than tello though.

Irish_Cules

Great goal. Good to hear he played well. Hopefully he can maintain his good form and starting position for the rest of the season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Quite a few last week no?

Patience is the greatest of all virtues as some wise men said I guess. Too many people expected a lot from a young talented player making his mark in a new league and adapting to a new country.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I hope he'll get to start against United on Wednesday. As he integrates fully by the 2nd half of the season and gets regular game time, we'll see a lot more development on the right path and he'll refine his decision making and end product. I'm excited to see how much he'll have grown by the end of the loan and hope that when he returns he'll be fighting for fairly regular game time rotating with Alexis and Neymar.

He will learn to refine his game.but lets be honest, this kid has just utterly destroyed a good premier league defence, destroyed them. at barca we can have him next year and in two or three years he could be world class. all hypothetical but i just love watching him play.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He will learn to refine his game.but lets be honest, this kid has just utterly destroyed a good premier league defence, destroyed them. at barca we can have him next year and in two or three years he could be world class. all hypothetical but i just love watching him play.
He should stay with roberto Martinez for one more year... That man is a genius, a Catalan and showed his brain by easing in the kid... Not just that, he even taught the vain superstar the importance of humility, the work-rate and all that. One more season with him please

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So........ Where is the guy who called him average? I remember there was one.

Many did, Economist was one

Yep, agree with Estel, should turn into a 2 year loan as he still would rot on the bench a good deal of the time for us next season but of course depends on what happens to our attacking depth between now & summer

Shame for Everton since they look an extremely exciting side but are reliant now on two players who are loanees...The Catalan project is well under way by Martinez though, Toffee fans have to be thrilled - they look nothing like a Moyes side

Last edited:

Messi_Goal

Deulofeu played a brilliant game...I think he has all the talent to be a world class player. next season he should be in the barcelona squad,he is a little ball greedy at times but he will learn to use his team mates more the more he plays and matures.

Theconomist

Actually you guys are the ones that are jumping on a bandwagon, I (and many others) based our oppinion on the 8 games he played previously, you guys are basing all this current hype on a single game :) . Again not saying he's going to fail but let's first see a good run of games from him.

Home of Barca Fans