Gerard Deulofeu

yeswecan

Today with first squad :

2011-03-17_ENTRENAMIENTO_FCB_015.jpg

kiki#8

Had to be a day like any other for Gerard Deulofeu. Get up early, take the bus to school Leo XIII, eating and, in the afternoon, train with the Junior A Oscar Garcia. But an unexpected call changed plans Riudarenes player early in the morning, while attending a math class. Pep Guardiola required to train with the first team again, and now they're six, despite the promising end just turned 17 years (03/13/1994).

Gerard had to leave school at full speed and go immediately to the Ciutat Esportiva. But despite the rush could not avoid being five minutes late.

Obviously it was not his fault, he had been warned with little notice. However, skip the pitch five minutes later, the jokes easily holds some veterans like Victor Valdes who yelled pointing at the clock.

The new crack 'made in' club has come to a good start in the Barca dressing room. Aware of his enormous talent and meteoric progression, the older you have been treated with special delicacy in the six times he has shared a dressing room with them. And experts say that the young striker is set to become the future Messi Catalan, by their individual, his dribble and a way to meet one on one out of the ordinary.

The case of Girona player, runner-up in Europe with the sub 17, is exceptional. Barca came to youth football at age 9 and has since been burning at a higher rate categories that corresponded to age. Without going any further, Deulofeu would correspond to be in the Junior B, to be young freshmen. However, just half a month ago, on February 28, Catalan in the Barcelona B debut of Luis Enrique to the Córdoba, becoming the second youngest player in history to debut in the subsidiary.

Brash and off the field, his play has not gone unnoticed by some big European. But the fans are quiet, the club has no intention of letting him go.

sport.es

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Soo much potential with this kid...Only worry about his mental edge...Not lacking in confidence but equally similar to both playing & personality, at times, to CR

Koma

Not everyone can be Puyol, besides he plays in the position where you have lots of those ''CRs'', in personality ofc.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Soo much potential with this kid...Only worry about his mental edge...Not lacking in confidence but equally similar to both playing & personality, at times, to CR

What worries me is that from what I've heard, Gerard enjoys smoking. Now call Ronaldo a cunt, but when it comes to taking care of his fitness, Ronaldo is a model professional.

Trequartista

The good
yup gerard is a smoker,he even posted a pic before on his fb smoking in a party,i am one of the biggest anti smoking persons on earth but some footballers smoke,buffon,rooney,cashley and others,many smoke casually so lets hope he is not on a pack daily and maybe he just living his teen days and will grow up oneday,I am more concerned about his attitude than the smoking stuff

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm not sure you'd make it as a professional if you were a pack-a-day smoker in present day football. The club certainly wouldn't stand for it.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Prosinecki? Doesn't ring any bells, when was he about? I just mean that at a club like Barcelona, I can't imagine them risking it with a chain-smoker. I know its been like that in the past, but now health in football is probably the most important aspect of them all considering the money invested.

Beast

The Observer
Prosinecki? Doesn't ring any bells, when was he about? I just mean that at a club like Barcelona, I can't imagine them risking it with a chain-smoker. I know its been like that in the past, but now health in football is probably the most important aspect of them all considering the money invested.

Shame on you ...
Speaking of smokers ... Cruyff was the biggest smoker of them all

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I too am the biggest anti smoker in the world, hopefully he doesnt smoke that much

Home of Barca Fans