Gerard Deulofeu

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lol at sending him to bed :lol: he does look a real talent though. If he ends up as good as Prosinecki then we're onto a winner.

iookram

According to wikipedia he scored the first goal in the 5-1 victory against Northern Ireland. Pol Calvet scored aswell! :)

PS. Gerard was substituted in the 50:th minute, with a yellow card to his name, when Spain were 3-0 up. Pol Calvet played the entire match and scored in extra-time.

Any link to the highlights?

Trequartista

The good
Any link to the highlights?
You guys need to visit Airfutbol more if you are interested
Anyway
Deulofeu (Barcelona Juvenil A): "How does it feel to be compared with Messi? I think it's better people don't compare me with him."
"Guardiola tells me to keep on working. It's an advantage to have him at the first team, we should take advantage of that."
"I'm a Barça fan and don't think about other clubs. My mother says she's a Madrid fan but that's more to piss me off."
He shall definitely kill his mother

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Man I have some hopes for this kid...I REALLY hope we see him in the first team some years from now. I also have high hopes for his national career...seems like he could lead the future generation of Spain.

E

Eddy192837

How do you think Gerard Deulofeu got that big? What kind of gym workout should you do to get that big?

E

Eddy192837

2011-03-01_PARTIDO_41.JPG

He's getting big. Looks alot like CR.

How do you think he got that big? What kind of gym wokouts should you do or thinkk to get that big?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's because the other guy is extremely tiny

He's been called up for a tournament with the national spain u19 team.
The other Barca players featuring: Rafinha, Muniesa and Sergi Gomez.

The games are played between the 18:th and the 22:th of April.

Home of Barca Fans