Gerard Deulofeu

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would be a bit odd considering just 6-7 weeks ago MD claimed it had been decided that both him & Rafinha were being recalled this summer

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Would be a bit odd considering just 6-7 weeks ago MD claimed it had been decided that both him & Rafinha were being recalled this summer

I still think Deulo needs one more year of maturing. Staying at Everton one more year would be IMHO the smartest move for him and for Barca. Rafinha looks to be far more ready to heavily contribute at Barca. He has been indispensable at Celta.

Antimadridista1

If Tello doesn't leave this summer, Deulo should stay at Everton.
But if he does, we'll need some back up ; Alexis,Pedro, Neymar and Messi is not enough for a whole season.

Antimadridista1

The main problem is that he will never be a starter. Mirallas is above him in Roberto's hierarchy.
Deulofeu playing in Vigo for Luis Enrique, or for Schuster would be a much better idea imo.

barcanuck

Why he didn't just go to a la liga team like Rafinha did I'll never know. Playing 3000 minutes in Segunda last year was awesome for his development now he's played 300 mins in EPL yay!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think another season on loan could be good for him if he doesn't pick it back up this season at Everton. The only thing is, I'd want it to be at another team that can better refine him. Valencia under Pizzi play a lot through the wingers, that seems like the best option to me. If not, teams like Celta or Sevilla are good too. In the PL it's difficult for him to build a consistent identity and style since everything is so anarchic.

Home of Barca Fans