Gerard Deulofeu

Galning

What does that have to do with anything I just said? The point you were making was that Martinez "only started him 2 outta 16 games" when the coach made it clear from the beginning of the season that he wasn't going to walk into the starting 11.

khaled_a_d

What does that have to do with anything I just said? The point you were making was that Martinez "only started him 2 outta 16 games" when the coach made it clear from the beginning of the season that he wasn't going to walk into the starting 11.

Then he shouldn't moved there ,we are loaning him to play consistently not to be eased into 1st team football .he would have stayed here if this is the case

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Except he was (perhaps is) extremely cocky and selfish and needed a team where he wasn't the main celestial body and had to work to be in the starting eleven.

(but somewhere where he can expect to get playing time, so not Barca)

Last edited:

frog-fcb

In my opinion the pl is the best place for him at the minute he mite not be playing ever game but martinez is making him work 4 his place and when he does play he is basically coming up against bullies

desoe

I think he should stay for another year there. He's just starting to adapt to english football, let him explode next season and come back here confident & tougher. And probably thinking he's the next Ronaldo, but this could be a good thing actually :lol:

JamDav1982

If you are going to try and quote me at least get it right and dont add 'only' to try and change the context.

I was pointing out that he was not in the starting line up before his injury to someone who claimed he was.

tello

I haven't watched any of everton's matches this season, did he played or did he played well in the time he got?

thanks !

Jenks

Surprised he isn't starting today. Reckon he'll get at least 30 minutes in the second half though.

Jenks

Came on in the last 10 minutes or so but didn't have the greatest game. Ended up losing possession which lead to the fourth goal for Arsenal. Worked hard when he needed to though.

Home of Barca Fans