Gerard Deulofeu

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Our loans should be like this:
Not first team quality but too good for b team : Celta
Good enough for first team bench but needs regular time for development: Ajax and Villarreal
No other teams should be conaidered

DinhoR10

Our loans should be like this:
Not first team quality but too good for b team : Celta
Good enough for first team bench but needs regular time for development: Ajax and Villarreal
No other teams should be conaidered

Celta is better than Ajax imo since you get to play against Us/Atletico/Real Madrid those 6 games make up for the CL football Ajax gets since you probably get at most 2 good teams in the group and they won't past the group stage.

Behrox

Celta is better than Ajax imo since you get to play against Us/Atletico/Real Madrid those 6 games make up for the CL football Ajax gets since you probably get at most 2 good teams in the group and they won't past the group stage.

Yeah so maybe Villareal and any other top middle Liga team instead of Ajax. Celta is too much a low quality team for higher development

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah so maybe Villareal and any other top middle Liga team instead of Ajax. Celta is too much a low quality team for higher development

Rafinha and Deloufeu playing for Villareal would be nice if Oliver Torres stays loaned there next season...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Kevin Mirallas will miss the final 3 games with a groin injury.

Well, interesting turn of events for Deulofeu...Especially if you read into his recent tweet that Galning posted about looking forward to getting outta town...Still, he's a fierce competitor and will want to show his quality now that he's likely to see more minutes

Adversus

Yea I think you're right and it hasn't worked out. Unfortunately the writing was on the wall during the Palace game when I thought I heard him being booed and he was taken off at half-time. In fairness he was playing awful and if anything seems to have gotten greedier.

After that tweet I don't expect him to play again as we'll need people who are 100% committed to the team and not playing for themselves in our remaining 3 games.

I still think he has ability and will make it somewhere but I really doubt if he's at Barca's level and frankly he's not good enough for us to "develop" as we won't see the benefits.

Not trying to provoke a reaction but what do you guys think now that you've seen him over a whole season in a top league?

Last edited:

Behrox

Yea I think you're right and it hasn't worked out. Unfortunately the writing was on the wall during the Palace game when I thought I heard him being booed and he was taken off at half-time. In fairness he was playing awful and if anything seems to have gotten greedier.

I still think he has ability and will make it somewhere but I really doubt if he's at Barca's level and frankly he's not good enough for us to "develop" as we won't see the benefits.

Not trying to provoke a reaction but what do you guys think now that you've seen him over a whole season in a top league?

I think he was not given enough time to play even after good showings in matches and that affected him in wanting to prove his worth thus making him more greedy

Home of Barca Fans