Gerard Deulofeu

MOTM performance, goal & assist from the player deemed not good enough by forum experts

:lol:

Are you insinuating that all forum experts have knowledge on players as much as coaches like Emery, Lucho etc, considering the fact that they also deemed him not good enough? Because if so, that would be a compliment of the highest order.

F

Flavia

MOTM performance, goal & assist from the player deemed not good enough by forum experts

I think his talent is pretty obvious to everyone here. That's not the problem that made Enrique discard him. Talent alone doesn't cut it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think his talent is pretty obvious to everyone here. That's not the problem that made Enrique discard him. Talent alone doesn't cut it.

Yet even for La Roja he's leading the attack, can't keep repeating unsubstantiated innuendo that he isn't a worker or has an attitude problem

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yet even for La Roja he's leading the attack, can't keep repeating unsubstantiated innuendo that he isn't a worker or has an attitude problem

The step from U-19/21 La Roja to Barcelona, Sevilla or even Everton is a huge one. I call BS that Delou has been mistreated, he mistreats himself imho. I don't think so many clubs now have given up on him to early, good think Everton is taking a chance. Will he ever be back at Barca? Well, never say never - but I seriously doubt it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If hes the problem child some would have you believe why would the NT or Everton continue to want him?

Lucho hasn't demonstrated he will integrate youth anymore than Emery. If Samper failed to play this summer are we to assume it's attitude issues as well?

Can't have it both ways

F

Flavia

If hes the problem child some would have you believe why would the NT or Everton continue to want him?

Lucho hasn't demonstrated he will integrate youth anymore than Emery. If Samper failed to play this summer are we to assume it's attitude issues as well?

Can't have it both ways

Regarding Samper, it could be too. At least for Enrique's standards, anyway. There were reports Samper didn't deal well with Barça B facing relegation, last season.

Home of Barca Fans