Gerard Deulofeu

zanela

That should not be a concern. An unfinished product is prone to inconsistency. It will come with time.

I'm just delighted my boy is on track..

Yugi

this guy just needs to feel loved and keep his family tight just like messi... he is 17 and it´s quite obvious that hormones are just shaking with him, but he matured his game a LOT since last year... and yet he can improve and improve it´s scary

B

blopaFCB

this guy will deff be villas replacement on the left....i can't wait...i'm sure pep will give him some playing time with the first team. last season he was supposed to play against real sociedad... when he was about to come in real sociedad tied the game and then won so he did not have the chance to play!! great future for this lad if he kees improving of course

Trickykid

Both Deulofeu and Gómez will join the US tour after the u19 final tonight. So they should be able to get some minutes against Chivas and América if Pep so chooses. That's pretty awesome.

dalitis8

Banned
I gebuinely dig this guy.

He deserves some playing time for sure. Say against Getafe in the Camp Nou when we are already up. Surely he can join a game like that.

I also wish he has a good game tonight against the Czechs.

ivan22

fucking great news! hope they get to play :D gerard's goal against ireland was sick! I just finished watching HIMYM with my girlfriend, so I started to zapp through the channels when I stumpled upon eurosport. I was like "oh spain is play----------HOLY MOTHER WAS THAT?!" :D perfect timing :D

Yugi

If I knew how to create gifs I would make some, I remember one action where he just beat 5 defenders and passed the ball even though he could shoot or come closer!

Yugi

If you can find the youtube clip, it's surprisingly easy actually.

Just use a site like http://www.gifsoup.com/ and follow the guide lines - it's really simple.

yeah, but I have video :)

//edit: hey look what I created :D

deulito-o.gif

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans