FCBfan22

giphy.gif

And that's all that matters for us.

Joan

Wouldn't be surprised if we being the favorites get eliminated against them

Has happened before

Wouldn't be surprised if we being the favorites get eliminated against them

Has happened before

There's usually some kind of sign the upset could happen though. I.e. Milan in 2013 were actually in decent form at the time and we weren't.

Valverde needs to show the players videos of 2012 over and over again. Especially to Messi, Iniesta, Pique and Busquets. Motivate them to crush Chelsea 10-0. Score every single chance we missed then. That motivation alone will be enough to crush this Chelsea.

FCBfan22

There's usually some kind of sign the upset could happen though. I.e. Milan in 2013 were actually in decent form at the time and we weren't.

Valverde needs to show the players videos of 2012 over and over again. Especially to Messi, Iniesta, Pique and Busquets. Motivate them to crush Chelsea 10-0. Score every single chance we missed then. That motivation alone will be enough to crush this Chelsea.

Almost impossible with Suarez playing, but hey, football is full of surprises...

FinBarcelonafan

We are not exactly in great form either. Our level has certainly dropped a bit last few games, from what I have seen. I think our players need more rest. Messi and other older players. Raki/Busquest/Messi/Suarez will be run down, If they don't get more rest.

If we go with bad attitude, even Hazard himself can knock us out. We can't underestimate them.

Joan

This. But we can't cross them off.

Wasn't it the same last time? They were in bad form, we favorites then Ramires scored a golazo and Torres probably his only goal for the club, exaggerating it a bit, but not far away.

Home of Barca Fans