Gerard Deulofeu

khaled_a_d

I still don't think he would agree to it. I think the only way Deulofeu would return is if he was returning as a starter not someone to fight for a position as a young player. He may want to do that when he's 25 or later in his career but not when he's still learning and getting better with every game.

I can't see Barca using his buyback or Deulofeu accepting it unless he reaches the standard of someone like Sterling and has a real chance to be a starter there. He's capable of that for sure but while Messi, Neymar and Suarez are leading the line at Barca I think he would prefer to stay put.

He also really loves Everton.

We can only guess what in his mind tbh and at the end it will be just guessing ,but the club should act to its own best interest and try to use the buyback option if he continues to develop b4 it expires
Long time b4 that anyway ,a lot can happen b4 it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Lucho is still the Barca coach in 2017 then Deulofeu or Adama are sure as hell not coming back no matter how well they do.

God Serena

If Lucho is still the Barca coach in 2017 then Deulofeu or Adama are sure as hell not coming back no matter how well they do.

If Lucho is still coach in 2017 it'd be because he's consistently winning us trophies and maintaining dominance over Europe and if that's the case we really wouldn't need either one of them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Lucho is still coach in 2017 it'd be because he's consistently winning us trophies and maintaining dominance over Europe and if that's the case we really wouldn't need either one of them.

Yeah....didn't really say anything about that though, but I agree.

Just pointed out that Lucho doesn't seem to rate Deulofeu and Adama and I really doubt anything can change his mind. And we'll probably sign players in those positions anyway.

God Serena

Yeah....didn't really say anything about that though, but I agree.

Just pointed out that Lucho doesn't seem to rate Deulofeu and Adama and I really doubt anything can change his mind. And we'll probably sign players in those positions anyway.

By the time it'll come time to bring back one/both of those kids we'll have figured out definitively if Munir and Sandro are able to play for this club, and Lee and Halilovic will have had time to show themselves to Enrique as well. I'm confident that at least one of them will be able to fill that role behind MSN after two seasons have passed.

Bran the Greenseer

Halilovic is already making great strides, idk if he's been watching Messi videos alot but that cross field ball that he's added recently is gonna be amazing cause Rafinha started doing the same thing too. With that and his other playmaking/ scoring abilites we'll have someone that can play in midfield but can also play in attack for messi without changing our system.

Deu just needs to keep his head down and keep play well, I'm sure if he starts scoring/assisting alot even Lucho will change his mind. He's arrogant so being able to change Lucho's mind with his ability will surely make him want to come back.

Adversus

opz688.jpg

silvia

He is the youngest. He has a sheer talent from the start. hope he develops more without serious injuries.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Pretty much. Lucho never gave Deulofeu a fair shot with the 1st team so it's doubtful that irrespective of his progress at Everton that he will be bought back to the team. But just because the board is stupid doesn't mean they will settle on selling Deulofeu for the bargain fee Everton got him for - it was effectively a loan, which sales with buybacks are their new way of loaning players. If Everton don't come up with the funds, they'll reclaim the player and sell him on the market to a bigger club with deeper pockets.

Should the coaching picture change, then a return is more likely. Question is how much damage has been done to the player's relationship with the club of his life

LordLichtenstein

vava.png

70 games, but only 2937 minutes. -___-

2937 minutes = 32 x 90 & 57 minutes. In other words, Deulofeu has been directly involved in 25 goals in less than 33 x 90 minutes.

Imagine if he had a good team around him, a coach who believed in him and he got to play regularly.

Last edited:

Adversus

vava.png

2937 minutes = 32 x 90 & 57 minutes. In other words, Deulofeu has been directly involved in 25 goals in less than 33 x 90 minutes.

Imagine if he had a good team around him, a coach who believed in him and he got to play regularly.

He has that. :angry:

J

Jamie Cal

vava.png

He's a bonafide starter at the moment, and Everton have a TON of players that play across that line.

Home of Barca Fans