Gerard Deulofeu

Mander

Aren't teenage boys allowed to be teenage boys when they're also Barca-players? Hell, I've taken those pictures when I was his age, doesn't mean I'm unfit to play for Barca (could still make it, you know).

If his biggest issue comes down to three pictures of him flashing abs, then we've got one hell of a player on our hands.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, my take on the kid isn't based on his abs in a photo...And it's a different thing from saying he's always going to be a tool, just sayin', for now, he acts like one

Trickykid

Yeah, my take on the kid isn't based on his abs in a photo...And it's a different thing from saying he's always going to be a tool, just sayin', for now, he acts like one

Why don't you enligten us then? I mean do you know him personally, since you dislike him? I really haven't seen enough of him in order to like or dislike his personality.

KhaledBarca

Just give him a chance...
Guardiola this season called him for training more than once with first team.. he also called him to squad against real sociedad & was close ro debut... Guardiola knows better i think.. so give the boy a chance..

he is the new Cruyff :D:D

soarq

Take it easy. He just turned 17 in March. Remember what happened to Bojan. Let him play full season in Barca B, and we'll see.

Yugi

Barca B forward Gerard Deulofeu (17) scored 6 goals in a closed session friendly match for spain U19 yesterday. His team won 7-0.

:worthy:

F

ficatalans

The young players should not go. A pending Fabregas issue might await us. We need to be careful this time around.

Home of Barca Fans