Gerard Piqué

Horatio

You're welcome
Thought he was done. L for me. But also L for him. Should be more professional. Watched him as a guest on Ibai's podcast and he admitted he has not always been as motivated during his career. In his case these spells lasted too long.

Great game Pique.

jamrock

He's been our best defender for a long time even when people were giving him shit, he was clearly being let down by the team around him and once a certain narrative starts to build it's hard to fight against the wave.

Keep doing you bro, always had his back.

soul24rage

Thought he was done. L for me. But also L for him. Should be more professional. Watched him as a guest on Ibai's podcast and he admitted he has not always been as motivated during his career. In his case these spells lasted too long.

Great game Pique.

I'll also join you.

L for me too.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Gerard Pique's salary has been a subject of regular discussion, and it has emerged that his monthly earnings are among the best in Europe's top leagues, bettered only by Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), according to 'L'Equipe'.

Messi983

Gerard Pique's salary has been a subject of regular discussion, and it has emerged that his monthly earnings are among the best in Europe's top leagues, bettered only by Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), according to 'L'Equipe'.

fake news

Rassvet

Just saw on Marca's reporting of the L'equipe story that he is 4th highest paid player in the world earning over $30m per year. Busi 10th as well with over $25m.

did Pique play us like a fiddle or is this fake news?

Horatio

You're welcome
Just saw on Marca's reporting of the L'equipe story that he is 4th highest paid player in the world earning over $30m per year. Busi 10th as well with over $25m.

did Pique play us like a fiddle or is this fake news?

From what I understand that was his original salary before the reduction. Didn't Pique publish his salary slip on twitter?

serghei

The vets are turning good under Xavi has to be said. They respect him a lot and give everything for this new Barca. Signs of Zidane this, where players just respect a manager too much to cause shit.

Horatio

You're welcome
The vets are turning good under Xavi has to be said. They respect him a lot and give everything for this new Barca. Signs of Zidane this, where players just respect a manager too much to cause shit.

Which vets? Only one I count is Pique. Busquets got relieved of defensive duties and Ter Stegen still fudges up from time to time. Romanticism at work here again.

Home of Barca Fans