Gerard Piqué

FinBarcelonafan

Always said he is still our best bet alongside Araujo. Complementing each other very well. If Barca only had a proper goalkeeper.

I would still prefer someone quicker/faster. We play a very high line and Pique is in trouble in every run he has to make vs striker. (Luckily Napoli guy isn't very fast/quick).

That's why I like Araujo, but his passing skills/handling the ball is a problem. We need someone with good ball moving skills and speed/quickness.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Don't fool yourselves... Even if he is doing well lately, that doesn't mean we shouldn't replace him next season or at least start to phase him out... If he can continue focused and in decent form I guess he could stay and play a secondary role, but the rebuild must continue...

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't fool yourselves... Even if he is doing well lately, that doesn't mean we shouldn't replace him next season or at least start to phase him out... If he can continue focused and in decent form I guess he could stay and play a secondary role, but the rebuild must continue...

Yep. His positioning is solid because he's focused. But will not deliver constantly and still too slow.

Porque

Another very good game apart from the non red. The "problem" that comes now is he is playing too well to replace him next season.

Though his age is getting up there.

A tough call for management this summer.

Home of Barca Fans