Gerard Piqué

KingLeo10

:lol: "This is where we belong". "We're coming for the Quadruple"

> Ends up with tinpot double and tries to cope with this gigantic L by spending all his time spewing Barca/Messi hate on a Barcaforum

- Temp "Slippy G" tation

KingLeo10

Who are you to say this ?

You pretty much got personal in regards to Messi a lot of times in the past , not even mentioning on users around here.

This is what he posted in response to Rassvet/his own troll attempt

Savage. Pessidogs will try to put you down because of this though. If they lost to Italy these wankers would cope by saying "this doesn't even matter"....:lol:

I mean all these low IQ clowns can come up with is alt account allegations which have been proven wrong long back.

This lying rat should have permabanned a long time ago :lol:

CatalinR10

That's what I'm talking about.

People can call Messi ,, pessi " or his fans ,,pessidog" on Rm or neutral forums for all I care , I don't really give a shit since I'm not in those forums. But coming into a Barcelona forum and insult someone as important to us as Messi , not to mention other Barcelona forum users and still post freely afterwards only shows how the mods here do a terible job.

Disappointing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's what I'm talking about.

People can call Messi ,, pessi " or his fans ,,pessidog" on Rm or neutral forums for all I care , I don't really give a shit since I'm not in those forums. But coming into a Barcelona forum and insult someone as important to us as Messi , not to mention other Barcelona forum users and still post freely afterwards only shows how the mods here do a terible job.

Disappointing.

Mods stopped caring a long time ago sadly.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kick him out.

Even if you have to leak shit about him the club's kept under the wraps. Heck confirm the Messi rumor.

This man is out all night partying before training sessions, rumouredly even taking out guys like Nico :facepalm:

Great captain.

While he's a donkey of highest order that is first in line to be binned without questions asked I think just about everyone is partying right now

Temptation

Who are you to say this ?

You pretty much got personal in regards to Messi a lot of times in the past , not even mentioning on users around here.

Did I get personal throwing insults at you? Are you Messi/ his wife? Messi is a public figure and a valid topic of discussion unlike you or me.

Don't expect you or your groupies to have any common sense though. Can't differentiate this obvious....:lol:

Temptation

Congrats on your amazing interpretation, scientist. :lol:

That was referring to you BTW but you hardly need these descriptions since your posts itself remind us everytime...

I see you and your band of numpties are crying out for bans again. Victim Card gang.:lol:

Porque

Remember the rumours of Nico enjoying a night on the town in Barcelona a month or so back. Then the rumours of Puig loving the night life.

Now it's revealed that Pique is always out knocking off 20 year old broads.

Not a good influence for one of the locker room leaders acting like this is it.

Anyone else and they would send them packing. Like Ronaldinho back in the day.

xXKonan

The crap part is the amount of money we would owe him, that's why the club is hoping he retires at the end of the season but the guy won't due to his ego and I wouldn't put it past him using the club's financial issues to his advantage as the guy has proven to be a lying snake.

Better hope we somehow find enough money in the couch cushions, that we can get another good quality CB to go along with the likes of Araujo, and Christensen so we can push him down the pecking order and let him fume on the bench that he's no longer a starter.

Horatio

You're welcome
This guy wanted to be president right? Dafuq is he holding the club hostage for? As future president should he not be at least concerned already about its well being?

JamDav1982

Real Madrid would tell him his time is up and wont be included in the first team squad next season and call his bluff on past statements of walking away if club wanted. From there it become him v club and how much reputation he is willing to lose.

Have said it for years.. the guys ego is out of control, he is symbolic of a terrible Barca dressing room and has no leadership in him at all.

Absolute cancer for this club and has been for years.

Proper man managers with freedom to do their job would have weeded him out years and years ago.

Barca cant even be brutal and ruthless with likes of Umtiti and Braithwaite.. no hope doing that with Pique.

Of the many times he should have been let go he should have been sacked for his conflct of interest and using his position at Barca to leverage deals with Spanish FA.

Last edited:

Porque

Real Madrid would tell him his time is up and wont be included in the first team squad next season and call his bluff on past statements of walking away if club wanted. From there it become him v club and how much reputation he is willing to lose.

Have said it for years.. the guys ego is out of control, he is symbolic of a terrible Barca dressing room and has no leadership in him at all.

Absolute cancer for this club and has been for years.

Proper man managers with freedom to do their job would have weeded him out years and years ago.

Barca cant even be brutal and ruthless with likes of Umtiti and Braithwaite.. no hope doing that with Pique.

Of the many times he should have been let go he should have been sacked for his conflct of interest and using his position at Barca to leverage deals with Spanish FA.

Agreed.

Xavi probably still thinks he is an invaluable asset though. Like Busi.

El Gato

Villarato!
The crap part is the amount of money we would owe him, that's why the club is hoping he retires at the end of the season but the guy won't due to his ego and I wouldn't put it past him using the club's financial issues to his advantage as the guy has proven to be a lying snake.

Better hope we somehow find enough money in the couch cushions, that we can get another good quality CB to go along with the likes of Araujo, and Christensen so we can push him down the pecking order and let him fume on the bench that he's no longer a starter.

If it meant paying him 20-30-40 million in severance, ought to just take the hit and be done with it

xXKonan

If it meant paying him 20-30-40 million in severance, ought to just take the hit and be done with it
I wish, but if the club isn't willing to do that to Umtiti there's no hope with Pique.

Pique will keep doing this shit and he will still probably be a starter because there are no repercussions apparently.

Home of Barca Fans