Gerard Piqué

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I gotta give it to this guy though. Managed to cuck even Laporta it seems. Told him they needed to move on from Messi and his influence when Pique himself is the puppet master.

serghei

I gotta give it to this guy though. Managed to cuck even Laporta it seems. Told him they needed to move on from Messi and his influence when Pique himself is the puppet master.

Doubt it. Moving on from Messi was the only logical thing to do. Doesn't have anything to do with Pique.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt it. Moving on from Messi was the only logical thing to do. Doesn't have anything to do with Pique.

I'd rather have Messi on 40m per year than Busquets, Pique, Alba and Roberto who all will be here two years post-Messi and perhaps even longer.

It is what it is though.

serghei

I'd rather have Messi on 40m per year than Busquets, Pique, Alba and Roberto who all will be here two years post-Messi and perhaps even longer.

It is what it is though.

True. But Messi's contract ran out. These guys have running contracts until 2023-2025 the lot of them. All signed by Bartomeu.

Messigician

Something for me is fishy

Pique's close relationship with Sarabia

We all know Sarabia had heated arguments with Messi

I wonder how much Pique has influenced the club regarding Messi leaving

Jadentheman

Something for me is fishy

Pique's close relationship with Sarabia

We all know Sarabia had heated arguments with Messi

I wonder how much Pique has influenced the club regarding Messi leaving

Might be a fight with two factions. The pro-Messi one is leaking all of Pique's dirt with the partying and cheating. They aren't trying to get Pique kicked out of teh team. More like they are trying to ruin his chances of becoming club president in the near future.

FinBarcelonafan

Court cases take forever. We would probably pay him few years later. Of course comes with expenses and burned bridges.

Not really worth it, but he shouldn't leech on the club. Just go play somewhere else..

Porque

����| Gerard Pique and Shakira announce their seperation.

Dayum it is true

Turks don't lie

684810c8b07ca57b7b5ca31abce3ac6a8f3f813c.gifv

51c97709a3dba8285b8e3a5959794f9e.gif

Attachments

• 51c97709a3dba8285b8e3a5959794f9e.gif
    51c97709a3dba8285b8e3a5959794f9e.gif
    483 KB · Views: 0

Home of Barca Fans