Gerard Piqué

El Gato

Villarato!
First of, how am i trolling :) ?

Second, didn't know he was a physio. He was rumored to be some former Valencia official (not by Madrid press) so obviously I thought it's not too nice to throw popcorn over a random person in the stands. Apologies.

Third, his trips to the referee, classless interviews for the press when talking about Madrid, these kinds of things just show his lack of class when it comes to public image.

Not like I'm being a hater, in fact I like him, he seems a funny dude, but both immature and inappropriate at times.

ricknattery

wow.. the people in the comments section, it's worse than youtube commentors (from what i can tell with google translator)
also what does a una persona" to "a Juanjo Brau, fisioterapeuta del equipo azulgrana" mean somebody?

yeah people coments on that 'newspaper' are just retarded. That's what Marca generates, always throwing shit(even if the y have to lie) to Barca

This one is just another example. They try to make people believe(like they did with Wolfe) that Pique was messing with an stranger (una persona) but he was joking with his physical therapist and friend (Juanjo Brau). People should seriously stop reading that crappy newspaper, they throw shit on Barca everyday, it's beyond annoying!

Second, didn't know he was a physio. He was rumored to be some former Valencia official (not by Madrid press) so obviously I thought it's not too nice to throw popcorn over a random person in the stands. Apologies.

Third, his trips to the referee, classless interviews for the press when talking about Madrid, these kinds of things just show his lack of class when it comes to public image.

Not like I'm being a hater, in fact I like him, he seems a funny dude, but both immature and inappropriate at times.

People try to ignore it and I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but Pique is right, he just said what everybody knows about Madrid

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yep, he said exactly what everyone knows about Madrid, so no one was going to pull him up for it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
what does a una persona" to "a Juanjo Brau, fisioterapeuta del equipo azulgrana" mean somebody?
My Spanish isn't that good but it is something along the lines of "jonathan28's posts are trash and I hope he wanders off quickly. "

Why ask, next to the ovbiousness of the words, if you already used Google translator?

Daemul

My Spanish isn't that good but it is something along the lines of "jonathan28's posts are trash and I hope he wanders off quickly. "

Why ask, next to the ovbiousness of the words, if you already used Google translator?

:hmm:

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure.. Everyone who says that Madrid gets helped by refs is right ;) Thanks for sharing, but next time think before you make such statement.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

Come on mate, would you not laugh if Iker was in the stands throwing popcorn over you? It's obviously that guy's idol, which would be a very special moment!

El Gato

Villarato!
It's a slightly different situation, but yeh, I guess I would. The problem with this situation is that taking out the fact that it was the physio who was the target and not an ordinary supporter, Pique is being immature at Camp Nou's lodge where you tend to get a lot of celebrities who follow certain manners and usually it's not a problem to adhere to them, looks like Gerard doesn't really care about his image. Personally, I couldn't care less about his image, he only harms himself by doing such things.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You're on about nothing, Wolfe...Of all the things to take a stab at wrt the club, Pique and his shenanigans is about as desperate as they come.

The stories about how silly he can be are legendary already...He's the most playful on the squad, as if it needs mentioning again, but on the pitch he's as Captain-esque as Puyol...Completely mature player which explains why his future is so bright and that he is a first team selection for club & country

gingerless

can't believe you guys are still going on about this, everyone else seems to be okay with pique having a little fun, it's just madrid fans that think it's disgraceful/he's being a douche

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It's a slightly different situation, but yeh, I guess I would. The problem with this situation is that taking out the fact that it was the physio who was the target and not an ordinary supporter, Pique is being immature at Camp Nou's lodge where you tend to get a lot of celebrities who follow certain manners and usually it's not a problem to adhere to them, looks like Gerard doesn't really care about his image. Personally, I couldn't care less about his image, he only harms himself by doing such things.
hahaha that doesn't make any sense at all.

actually, that IS gerards image. don't think he cares whether a madridista likes him or not to be honest. all culés love him and that's what's important.

Milla189

actually, that IS gerards image. don't think he cares whether a madridista likes him or not to be honest. all culés love him and that's what's important.

You can throw popcorn at me anytime, Gerard. :wub:

Now that Gaby Milito is out for a month or so, does this mean Pep is going to play Pique against Almeria? :nervous2:

Daemul

You can throw popcorn at me anytime, Gerard. :wub:

Now that Gaby Milito is out for a month or so, does this mean Pep is going to play Pique against Almeria? :nervous2:

He could just play Fonats there, Almeria arent that good.

MoFroBo

Was funny until he threw that garbage, but I guess Pique is friend with that baldie. Friends do defo much crazier things than this :D

Home of Barca Fans