Gerard Piqué

iniestaGOAT

The two amigo clans. Messi was never close to Pique and it would be interesting to find when this turned to animosity.

Puig didn't help Pique it seems. The re-introduction back to the world of 20 year old gash clearly clouded his judgement. As a married man, you just can't open that door. But I guess the temptation is there when the Waka Waka becomes boring missionaire.

They were all one clan untill towards the end when pique was kicked out of the group cause of shakira and other contract issues.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]centre
?
4h
Piqu? attempted to make his salary reduction conditional on him taking over Bar?a Studios. Laporta declined the proposal as it is incompatible with the code of ethics: club staff cannot use their position to obtain business advantages. [ara] #fcblive

My PRESIDENT!

That scumbag should be kept as far as possible from the presidency and board of Barca in the future

Horatio

You're welcome
That scumbag should be kept as far as possible from the presidency and board of Barca in the future

Yeah I do not understand why I still so many posts showing people are still behind the idea of having him as our president.

jamrock

Tuchel is also "very smart".

I don't know where you're trying to go with that one.

But like I said, he's demonstrably smart, highly successful business, that help to secure funding for the club under disaster bartomeu.

The fact that he asked for 25% of Barca studios to me just demonstrates again that he's a business man, with good business acument.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because he's clearly very smart & a good business man.

You do realize Bartomeu and Rosell are very successful businessmen as well right?

Hardly an indicator of being a successful administrator of a football club, especially considering some of the shady backroom deals Pique has made which I believe is currently being investigated.

The fact that Pique is so arrogant he cannot understand the concept of conflict of interest and has tried his schtick with Barca Studios with two Barca Presidents is a bigger indicator of whether him having a part in running the club is good or not. Breaking news: Its not good news.

Last edited:

jamrock

You do realize Bartomeu and Rosell are very successful businessmen as well right?

Hardly an indicator of being a successful administrator of a football club, especially considering some of the shady backroom deals Pique has made which I believe is currently being investigated.

The fact that Pique is so arrogant he cannot understand the concept of conflict of interest and has tried his schtick with Barca Studios with two Barca Presidents is a bigger indicator of whether him having a part in running the club is good or not. Breaking news: Its not good news.

Being a successful business is definitely a indicator of who would run any club well, as all clubs that are ran well are done so by successful business men.

The difference is some have a feel/understanding of the game and others don't and are able to put the right people in the right places to help the thier club succeed, and others are bartomeu level fuck ups,I'd we willing to bet pique is amongst the former, should it ever come to that.

Birdy

Being a successful business is definitely a indicator of who would run any club well, as all clubs that are ran well are done so by successful business men.

The difference is some have a feel/understanding of the game and others don't and are able to put the right people in the right places to help the thier club succeed, and others are bartomeu level fuck ups,I'd we willing to bet pique is amongst the former, should it ever come to that.

Mate, there is something called 'Ethics', which I am sure you have heard of

I couldn't care less if he is smart or successful businessman.
Someone without an impeccable code of ethics that is in line with the tradition and history of this club can NEVER EVER become our president

jamrock

Mate, there is something called 'Ethics', which I am sure you have heard of

I couldn't care less if he is smart or successful businessman.
Someone without an impeccable code of ethics that is in line with the tradition and history of this club can NEVER EVER become our president

Ethics are a sliding scale, if he tried to profit off a situation that's just him being a business man.

But the club came out & said nothing like that happened today, so it guess he isn't a dirty bastard after all.

Birdy

Ethics are a sliding scale, if he tried to profit off a situation that's just him being a business man.

But the club came out & said nothing like that happened today, so it guess he isn't a dirty bastard after all.

The club is covering him. It happened.
Trying to profit off at a time when your club is in dire need of salary space to register signings (let alone waiving your ridiculous Barto wages to help the club of 'your hear'), shows something about his ethical code...

Home of Barca Fans