Gerard Piqué

Kul_z

This guy jogging, amigo mentality. Retired player on the pitch compared to all others involved tonight

Total-Football

Xavi ccommodating this amigo. We have 4 good young CBS and minutes are valuable so that they develop mutual understanding as soon as possible. Every minute the amigo takes it eats from that understanding building. He is really good for nothing now. We have 4 CBS for 2 positions and that's that. Play Copa del Rey and be happy with it.

Joan

Don't give him a single minute. Cut that idea that he might win his spot back in its roots. Try to force him out in the summer.

Messi983

Xavi ccommodating this amigo. We have 4 good young CBS and minutes are valuable so that they develop mutual understanding as soon as possible. Every minute the amigo takes it eats from that understanding building. He is really good for nothing now. We have 4 CBS for 2 positions and that's that. Play Copa del Rey and be happy with it.

Would generally agree with you but think Xavi just wanted to give a rest to Garcia and Araujo who were both carrying a knock so no need to risk them in a game that was almost decided at HT. And pretty sure Pique wouldn't get full 45 minutes either if Roberto wouldn't have discomforts at HT (given his injury history over last two years made sense not to risk him) or if Bellerin would be on the bench and ready to play.

It's clear Pique is nothing more than a 5th CB which is all we can ask for. He'll still get some minutes here and there. Don't mind him getting 30-45 minutes at the end of every 5th-6th game when we're up by 3 goals. Especially with 5 subs rule when we can at the same time also give playing time to other bench players as well. Will really only be upset if he'd suddenly start games again but don't expect it to happen unless we'd have a really bad injury crisis at CB.

jamrock

It's is first game for a man that at is best was a very slow starter because he got into form.

Everyone wants us to move on from xyz player, but prospective.

AL-MALKI

A guy with no dignity... almost cost us the match today...I was under the impression he loved the club but its clear he only thinks about himself...

Xavi should kick him and Alba out of the club before they damage the season for us

pers

Why so much hate? I wasn't watching Barcelona last seasons (apart from CL) but for example last game he was as good as Araujo who everyone seems to like. So far I honestly am more disappointed with Araujo who has excellent moments but also terrible ones.

delancey

Why so much hate? I wasn't watching Barcelona last seasons (apart from CL) but for example last game he was as good as Araujo who everyone seems to like. So far I honestly am more disappointed with Araujo who has excellent moments but also terrible ones.

His character is shitty. Very fake person.

jamrock

People here are just drama queens, who care too much about a next man's personal life, don't let anyone hear you say he was just as good if not better than Araujo, last season, they'll flip out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Does see to move strangely (slowly) now that I think about it. Or was he like this for years now but we haven't noticed due to others moving like snails as well?

Home of Barca Fans