Gerard Piqué

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨| Gerard Piqu? was complaining about his playing time in the dressing room, Xavi heard it & said: ?You are going to play even less now.? @sport

🚨| FC Barcelona expect all four captains to leave in 2023 & they will be replaced by Ter Stegen, Lewandowski, Pedri & Araujo, with Demb?l? being an option as well.
@fansjavimiguel [🥇]

JohnN

| Gerard Piqu? was complaining about his playing time in the dressing room, Xavi heard it & said: ?You are going to play even less now.? @sport

| FC Barcelona expect all four captains to leave in 2023 & they will be replaced by Ter Stegen, Lewandowski, Pedri & Araujo, with Demb?l? being an option as well.
@fansjavimiguel [磊]

Gerard Pique can complain about anything he wants, he is irrelevant now. We are trying to push him and Alba away, if they hadn't noticed yet.

vuji_31

Imagine if clown Freixa or retard with glasses won elections, they were saying that Pique,Alba and Busqets are still best in the world.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
🚨🚨| Gerard Piqu? was complaining about his playing time in the dressing room, Xavi heard it & said: ?You are going to play even less now.? @sport

🚨| FC Barcelona expect all four captains to leave in 2023 & they will be replaced by Ter Stegen, Lewandowski, Pedri & Araujo, with Demb?l? being an option as well.
@fansjavimiguel [🥇]

True legends that genuinely want the best for the club wouldn't do this shit. Xavi didn't complain in 2014/2015 just before he left, even when he was way more usable than this clown. Embarrassing

xXKonan

Pique is currently NOT thinking about retirement. He believes he can still contribute in Xavi’s side and hopes to reverse his situation.
@MCTorresA
#Transfers

Devils

Funny after the 8-2 he said that if new blood comes in that he will be the first to go.

This cat is in way over his head. Burning bridges with the likes of Messi/Xavi/Laporta etc. isn't a good look for his future aspirations at Barca.

serghei

I think he would make a terrible president anyway. A lot of clowning and bravado and not much substance to back it up with this joker.

Windhook

Funny after the 8-2 he said that if new blood comes in that he will be the first to go.

This cat is in way over his head. Burning bridges with the likes of Messi/Xavi/Laporta etc. isn't a good look for his future aspirations at Barca.

I have no idea what's gotten into his head, but in the past 2 years he's been a different player and person off the pitch. He says he's there to help the club, but actually does more harm than any good. No more amigos with Messi, Xavi doesn't trust him since the events this summer, couldn't care less on what level of dialogue they are with Laporta.

The media used to praise his intelligence as future president of FC Barcelona, but his recent conduct is disappointing. I have no idea whether this damages his business investments.

If we take Bayern Munich as example of a club run by former players, Beckenbauer had his shitty periods with tabloids back in the day, but then went on to win the WC with West Germany and presidency of Bayern Munich for many years. But all that is from a different era of football.

I won't rule out Gerard as president of FC Barcelona, because clubs of this stature need people who know business. I could never imagine Leo Messi being our president for example.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think he would make a terrible president anyway. A lot of clowning and bravado and not much substance to back it up with this joker.

Not necessarily. The Davis Cup for example, is doing great and growing at a great pace in the hands of Kosmos since 2019, under the helm of Pique.

The silly talk is part of his brand as a football player, I think. He doesn't bring that to his business.

Porque

Can't discard that all these reports are coming out the same day- and as we enter a international break.

I'm sure he is not happy about his squad position, but I am also sure he knows he has to work harder to play this season.

Lets see how many minutes he has played in 4 months time.

Home of Barca Fans