Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

He and shakira have been linked since the wc... rumors flying around and other things.

Galning

a convinient "injury" so Pep doesn't have to admit he's resting him so he doesn't get suspended for the Clasico.

it's funny to me how, at the start of every season he's had with us, people have cussed Piqué (first it was "not good enough" and then it was "not as good as last year"). he starts slower than most but he always plays well when it matters and usually hits his best form during the run-in.

epicapplause.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Milla189

In my opinion he wasn't that bad. Surely he wasn't brilliant either but he was okay. The lack of concentration is worrisome but as Metaphysical said, he starts slowly and is always very motivated against RM.

I'm sorry, but sometimes it feels like we expect more from him than the other defenders. Hmm... that didn't come out exactly how I meant it but you'll get my drift.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm sorry, but sometimes it feels like we expect more from him than the other defenders. Hmm... that didn't come out exactly how I meant it but you'll get my drift.

exactly this.

he was fine today. the mess up with Valdés was not his fault - Victor should have stayed where he was or come and got the ball. not dithered and left Piqué in limbo.

Puyol was fucking awful, but as usual no one wants to criticise him.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I just looked it up, Pique and Shakira. Oh man, I am so proud of him, my boys growing up.

Plus, Pique was decent last night, like Meta said, that confusion was Valdes' fault. It's Puyol I'm far more worried about.

gingerless

shakira? really? thought he'd go for hotter ass than that... fresher ones too sheesh

and her singing is awful too god, what the fuck was that world cup shit all about holy shit that made my ears bleed in gallons

Home of Barca Fans