Gerard Piqué

El Gato

Villarato!
Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ajnotkeith

A celebration party should be held in short order...

If he gives up his deferred wages, fair play to him and wish him the total best, though I imagine this deal to 'leave' involves us paying close to or all of those wages.

Wambo

He is like 4 seasons too late, some would say even more. Anyways I am still grateful for his 08-12 era and I will never forget the "manita" hand from the 2010 Clasico.

Andresito

Staff member
Say what you want about him, but he's been a regularity in our lives for almost the past 15 years. Will be sort of empty without him even if I totally agree with people that think he should've left earlier.

Big respect to him, a big thanks and a big good luck in the future.

Horatio

You're welcome
Say what you want about him, but he's been a regularity in our lives almost for the past 15 years. Will be sort of empty without him even if I totally agree with people that claim he should've left earlier.

Big respect to him, a big thanks and a big good luck in the future.

Nice try. Will not lose any sleep over it.

fergus90

It’s a shame the last few years have tainted what was otherwise a monumental contribution to the most successful period in the clubs history.

Truthfully he should have left a while ago, but either way when players retire it reminds me of the brutality of time and how it passes so quick.

Home of Barca Fans