Gerard Piqué

blaug

He just doesn't care anymore. He's probably just thinking about getting a new girl while he is on the pitch. I mean, the guy was talking about Shakira in 2012 when he came off injured against Chelsea. For him, his business comes first, then a girl and then football

Birdy

@ManagingBarca
?
3h
����| FC Barcelona have already asked Gerard Piqu? to leave the club as soon as possible.
@ferrancorreas
[��️]

malvolio

Pique doing a CRonaldo at this point. Fucker should get 100% into business as there is no fame to be gained in this Barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
Think Shakira basically admitted in her new song it was not just Pique's fault and that they both wanted to @*#& other people.

malvolio

Think Shakira basically admitted in her new song it was not just Pique's fault and that they both wanted to @*#& other people.

Was evident and to be expected. People with so much fame/money/influence find it hard to live a normal family life.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"It wasn’t your fault, nor was it mine / It was the monotony’s fault / I never said anything, but it hurt me / I knew this would happen,"

yeah looks like both were bored

''I was running for someone who wasn't even walking for me''

this hurt

blaug

"It wasn?t your fault, nor was it mine / It was the monotony?s fault / I never said anything, but it hurt me / I knew this would happen,"

yeah looks like both were bored

''I was running for someone who wasn't even walking for me''

this hurt

First line doesn't necessarily mean she was bored in their relationship. It just means she was busy with her career or whatever and their life got monotonous. 2nd line definitely means Pique was not putting in any effort while she did

Porque

Imagine someone like Alex Ferguson seeing that warm up. Would have put him straight back on the bench and brought someone else on.

But nope, Xavi still brings Pique on after that. What message does that give to the young and hungry players like Eric?

If it was Mingueza type who did, would they be treated the same?

serghei

Imagine someone like Alex Ferguson seeing that warm up. Would have put him straight back on the bench and brought someone else on.

But nope, Xavi still brings Pique on after that. What message does that give to the young and hungry players like Eric?

If it was Mingueza type who did, would they be treated the same?

What are you talking about, should we run our players into the ground, especially ones that came from an injury like Kounde, at 3-0 instead of using this fool to give them rest?

It's obvious that Xavi was protecting his main players, and he wasn't subbing them for any other reason.

Eric played a few days prior to that a full game.

Not playing and getting paid to do nothing is exactly what clowns and lazy bums like Pique want. It's why we probably won't be able to get rid of frauds like him.

Last edited:

Porque

What are you talking about, should we run our players into the ground, especially ones that came from an injury like Kounde, at 3-0 instead of using this fool to give them rest?

It's obvious that Xavi was protecting his main players, and he wasn't subbing them for any other reason.

Eric played a few days prior to that a full game.

Not playing and getting paid to do nothing is exactly what clowns and lazy bums like Pique want. It's why we probably won't be able to get rid of frauds like him.

Did you watch the warm up video? It's a lack of respect to the coaching staff and for all of those young players who wish to get the opportunity to get on the pitch at Barcelona, and his teammates who take this seriously and train hard.

All im saying is we should have sent his ass back to the bench and got someone like Balde, Eric or Torre to warm up and get subbed on.

Home of Barca Fans