Gerard Piqué

E

estranged

In my opinion our 2nd goal was down to a more fundamental cause, something that has fucked us really badly this season and seen us lose 10 points domestically, complacency. I had a good feeling that we would concede when we were pussy footing against Madrid players a the back there, I need to see the replays but I think it was Xavi and Alves there, play the fucking ball out FFS, why do they insist on tiki-takaing when there is so much space to attack and opportunities to go and kill of the game? Pique makes mistakes but he is still class.

impeh

Hi, its me..
hes been poor pretty much all season, in my opinion.

not sure what he was doing for the first chance** okay alves' pass wasnt straight to him, but he didnt even try to reach it.

Maria

Absolutely pathetic display for him..I hope Masche will play on sunday and against Valencia..also next year we need to buy a CB because Puyol won't be around forever and Pique can't be trusted at this moment.

ricknattery

The poor guy is also the only one who knows how to play the ball from behind, Abidal and Puyol always look for him to do it, it's a heavy weight to carry, I'm sure it wears him off psicologically. Madrid were pressing most of the time with 5 men against 4 Barcelona players. That's why every time we got a clear pass from defense to midfield we got many space in Madrid's half(and we didn't exploit it the few times we could do it). Pep needs to find a way to sort this out, since Supercopa back in the summer, Madrid has pressed our defense like hell, and that's how they have generated most of their chances and goals, it's been working wonders for them and Pep stil doesn't fix it. We need more players to drop in order to be able to carry the ball from defense to midfield while not giving possesion(and chances of goal) to Madrid cheaply

gingerless

Absolutely pathetic display for him..I hope Masche will play on sunday and against Valencia..also next year we need to buy a CB because Puyol won't be around forever and Pique can't be trusted at this moment.

cb is an absolute priority

nanda59

To be honest his first two seasons with Barça were phenomenal, but since 2010 (yeah, after the World Cup and Shakira thing :rolleyes:), he was never really that great, so inconsistent…

But to be fair last season he stepped up his game in big matches, like El Clasico… and he had to deal with 6 different CB partners (Puyol, Abidal, Busquets, Fontas, Milito, and Mascherano), that’s must be not easy for him…

but this season his inconsistency becoming even worse.. :facepalm:

gingerless

i'm glad people now realize how truly evil shakira really is (also a hooker) we must rid this world of such a being, we will hunt her down and feed on her insides, rip her heart out and show her how black it is before we feast on it.

i will heap the death pyre, you guys light the torch

Home of Barca Fans