Gerard Piqué

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Pique had more than a bad game..and even if his relationship isn't at fault for his form, something is definitely happening..

To be completely honest I've always felt cules overrate him as a pure defender. Sure he puts in some great performances against great players but he's always been too inconsistent to deserve to be mentioned among the best. Now when he's not contributing that much offensively (cause the whole offense kinda sucks atm) those defensive inconsistencies standout, and are becoming more frequent.

I always felt that if I posted my real thoughts on Pique in here I would get crucified. I really never rated him as a world class defender ( the best defender in the world claims used to shock me), I like him a lot of course but I've always thought that without Puyol on his side he is an above average defender with silky smooth skills on the ball, amazing passing range, and good composure with the ball at his feet...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's inconsistent... That's why people want him to mature to be a leader. With extra responsibility he'd improve his concentration levels

Robbie

602x452_412849.jpg

Agent Shakira :lol:

JonM

Shakira is a Madrid soci... I hope you know that

It probably goes like this:

1-Shakira doesn't give a fuck about football
2-RM calls Shakira to do a publicity stunt. Shakira is now an hardcore madridista.
3-Shakira doesn't give a fuck about football again
4-Shakira meets Pique during the waka waka video filming, falls in love, become an hardcore cule.
5-Shakira and Pique break up
6-Shakira doesn't give a fuck about football once more.

ammarfcb

ze special one

2-RM calls Shakira to do a publicity stunt. Shakira is now an hardcore madridista.
4-Shakira meets Pique during the waka waka video filming, falls in love, become an hardcore cule.

true story

zanela

The OTT PDA's(anywhere, everywhere) between them is indicative of what a nuisance this relationship has become, esp, from a footballer's perspective. The stadium hasn't been spared either. :lol: Piqué's become a yes-man to the media whore in Shakira. It's plain as day the source of distraction is, except for those who refuse to see it.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
2wn4nxv.gif

^Puyol should really do this to him in almost every game. FFS WHY CAN'T HE BE LIKE 2009-10??? Whatever I still do believe that he can get back in form he just needs to get out of the media, because it is really fucking him up. I want this pique back (below)

Chainsaw

Killahead

Bingo!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Pique had more than a bad game..and even if his relationship isn't at fault for his form, something is definitely happening..

Fabregas and him are having too much fun. They are in the comfort zone. Puyol had him out of it, but now he can't.

Yaotzin

Fabregas, whatever his faults, works really hard. You can easily see he's trying his best.

As for Pique, well if Pep feels that then he should drop him to send a message. He knows better whats going on than us.

Home of Barca Fans