Gerard Piqué

SeloBarca

Its ok to bash Pique but not Messi

Hes been great for us before and doesnt deserve all that bad talking, Pique at his best is one of the best central defenders in the world, he just got to get back there again.

Yugi

so acording to Balague Pep said that girls dont like a look of Cuenca therefore Shakira is real golddigger?

Maria

Amsc1AWCIAEeYF0.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Laudrup : When every body tells you every day, how good you are, how good-looking you are...

Am I missing some thing here!? Is he talking about himself!?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yeah what a noob. He should be doing what 99% of football players would be doing on a saturday night - going on a massive drinking binge all night before concluding the festivities with a cocaine fueled gang bang in a hotel. So so unprofessional. Typical Pique!

the hating in here is INCREDIBLE.

I mean I understand Nolan doing it, but everyone else? fucking pathetic.

no doubt he's not giving his all in training, which is why Pep has been riding him hard. but frankly he should be playing because we suffer without him. Puyol has been poor for a few weeks now (he's playing too much considering his physical limitations), drop him & put Piqué alongside Mascherano and our defensive solidity should return.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!! this pic is awesome.

BTW ... all hate on Gerard is rather retarded. this dude is 25 ... I remember being 25. If I was the star CB for the team I grew up loving after having won everything there is to win in the last 4 years while dating a "10" ... dude ... I'd be 2007 Ronaldinho-esque on a downward slope to 2008 Ronaldinho.

with the support structure he has he'll pull it together. it's not like he has a bunch of fellow party animals around him who are enabling him.

B

barcelonista

He's the David Luiz of Spain. Comfortable with the ball at his feet, shit at defending. Coupled with the same attitude of a clown.

Problems, barcaforum?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
the hating in here is INCREDIBLE.

I mean I understand Nolan doing it, but everyone else? fucking pathetic.

no doubt he's not giving his all in training, which is why Pep has been riding him hard. but frankly he should be playing because we suffer without him. Puyol has been poor for a few weeks now (he's playing too much considering his physical limitations), drop him & put Piqué alongside Mascherano and our defensive solidity should return.

How the am I hating Pique? I've been comparing his horrible moments of stupidity to Rafa FFS.

If there's anyone I hate, it's management for buying a luxury player like Cesc when I said all fucking summer there's no depth in defense.

Home of Barca Fans