Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
How the am I hating Pique? I've been comparing his horrible moments of stupidity to Rafa FFS.

If there's anyone I hate, it's management for buying a luxury player like Cesc when I said all fucking summer there's no depth in defense.

sorry, I meant to say I could understand you doing it.

and are we on the lack of depth in defence thing again? really?

granted, we could use another ball-playing CB for when Piqué is injured/out-of-sorts, but our defensive depth is still quite good. Puyol is solid tho he's playing a bit too much lately coz Piqué is being disciplined (my guess is for slacking off in training), but Mascherano continues to excel as a CB. what we have lacked is some depth at fullback (or rather, fit depth, Adriano's been injured a lot & so was Maxwell when he was here) so that Bilal can play some more CB to afford Puyol a rest.

but Bartra and Montoya are both being promoted next year, so the issue of depth will be dealt with.

we've dropped points/struggled this season because of a lack of intensity from the entire team, and also because we've failed to take our chances, and that's down to injuries/poor-form really limiting our resources up-front. Cesc has been anything but a luxury in that regard. you're out of your fucking mind if you think we'd be any better off without him and with a defender. who's scoring the goals then? who's making the assists? coz as far as I can tell, Villa Alexis Pedro Afellay Xavi and Iniesta didn't get injured because we failed to sign Thiago Silva.

get fucking real.

Theconomist

people need to stop with this pique/shakira thing, the only reason people are saying it's affecting him is because it's the first footballer's girlfriend since victoria that we know.

Pepe Silvia

He's the David Luiz of Spain. Comfortable with the ball at his feet, shit at defending. Coupled with the same attitude of a clown. Problems, barcaforum?
although lately i tend to agree saying that he is shit at defending without some sort of disclaimer makes you seem somewhat retarded. On form hes the best

Darko

Amsc1AWCIAEeYF0.jpg

Dance,puppet,dance!

Last edited:

JonM

Piqué would be so much better if he was single. He could relax in Ibiza the day before the games. A little clubbing would do wonders for his concentration.

dalitis8

Banned
we've dropped points/struggled this season because of a lack of intensity from the entire team, and also because we've failed to take our chances, and that's down to injuries/poor-form really limiting our resources up-front. Cesc has been anything but a luxury in that regard. you're out of your fucking mind if you think we'd be any better off without him and with a defender. who's scoring the goals then? who's making the assists? coz as far as I can tell, Villa Alexis Pedro Afellay Xavi and Iniesta didn't get injured because we failed to sign Thiago Silva.

get fucking real.

It's impossible for many to comprehend this. Especially the highlighted bits.

B

barcelonista

Piqué would be so much better if he was single. He could relax in Ibiza the day before the games. A little clubbing would do wonders for his concentration.

Nothing to do with Shakira obviously. Most footballers have girlfriends. :lol: He's just a mediocre defender. Which becomes especially obvious this season since there is no Villa and Pedro pressing upfront and working their asses off and since our midfield isn't as dominant as it used to be either this season (due to injuries, fatigue and Fabregas). Make no mistakes, the few times he was tested last season he didn't look a world beater either (the same excuses with Shakira were used when it was still RUMOURS). He just did not get tested much because we were so dominant upfront not even Arsenal could manage a single shot on target. Real Madrid used to park the bus, playing with 9 defenders. Manchester United had 1 (offside) shot on target. This has changed a bit this season. Now Osasuna is taking the game to us. And Pique gets shown up. Not that hard to comprehend, is it? Coupled with his natural laid-back "enjoy the life" attitude it becomes even worse. If he was at least serious and hard-working, he wouldn't receive all the "hate" (I call it "facts", by the way). He's supposed to be one of our senior players. A youth product as well. An example for new, young players like Alexis. How embarrassing that Pep needs to ban him to the stands in an important CL away fixture (it wasn't the first warning by Pep this season by the way, in our last dead rubber game against BATE Pep gave him a sign already). It's one of the most dangerous things in football. If you buy your own hype and stop working hard.

Home of Barca Fans