Gerard Piqué

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Fuuuuuu... When he was finally performing like a world class CB he gets this injury...

I'll be the first to say I blame it on Shakira and too much Waka waka!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
One weak , not more than that. Nothing serious as of now but its not been confirmed yet . Just on cat radio .

Cataloniakid

Official: Pique has an overburdening at the back of his left thigh, no injury #fcblive

Thank goodness he isn't injured. He has been awesome as of late and definitely essential for success for the rest of our season. He is in doubt for the Zaragoza match but that shouldn't be a complicated match at all

UberNjufer

Official: Pique has an overburdening at the back of his left thigh, no injury #fcblive

Thank goodness he isn't injured. He has been awesome as of late and definitely essential for success for the rest of our season. He is in doubt for the Zaragoza match but that shouldn't be a complicated match at all
i'm relieved now :wave:

zanela

When picking a pass from deep he's no rafa. His long range passing has become an exercise at losing possession this season. He's also skinned one-one a bit too easily for my liking. Not saying this because zlatan did the double on him. It's one of his weaker areas from my observation. Still continues to 've a dodgy moment or two per game. Luckily, they haven't proved costly the past few games. His attempted clearance played Robinho through tonight.

B

barcelonista

He's also skinned one-one a bit too easily for my liking.

Thanks. Won't add anything to that because that's just my observation also for a long time now. His diagonal balls used to be better. I rewatched some WC games a few days ago, especially against Germany it stood out how he executed some tasty 50 yard pinpoint diagonal passes. So he does have the ability to do better in that aspect. Right now Mascherano often enough shows him how it's done though. But what really bothers me for a long time now is his actual defending (1 on 1s). He's getting beaten there too easily for a supposed world class defender. And he's really really slow.

tumblr_m1pmuvAnen1qfvcb1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1pmuvAnen1qfvcb1o2_500.gif

He's lucky to play behind such a dominant midfield and a team that presses as intensely as Barcelona. Otherwise he'd be exposed so much more.

Our defense is really a weak point this season with Puyol soon to be 34 and Abidal's illness. It will be a miracle if we actually go on to win the Champions League without Abidal and Villa.

M

mitkoa7x

I hope he rests against Zara, cant risk him injuring himself. Damn we need defenders so badly...

Probably rest him against Getafe as well, play Bartra to relieve Puyi. Play against Levante to regain match fitness and start against Chelsea/Benfica and Madrid.

Ender

Pique will not be available for the league game vs Zaragoza on Saturday but will almost certainly be back on Tuesday vs Getafe. [sport]

Galning

Pinto's twitter:

541827_305596106179529_111095378962937_725334_410135803_n.jpg

"Will Piqué end up in the pool?"
+ The guy in the background is Abidal's cousin, the one who will help him with the transplant.

X

xaviniesta

loooll, what is this event, all the FCB players and staff are together there.

Home of Barca Fans