Gerard Piqué

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I would definitely use one of those child leashes, maybe not in the park like in that picture, but in a crowed place... And yes, I honestly believe that toddlers are comparable to dogs, they can't talk, you have to serve them food, you have to take them to the bathroom, you throw a tennis ball and they run after it, they cry/bark...

:pique:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I would definitely use one of those child leashes, maybe not in the park like in that picture, but in a crowed place... And yes, I honestly believe that toddlers are comparable to dogs, they can't talk, you have to serve them food, you have to take them to the bathroom, you throw a tennis ball and they run after it, they cry/bark...

:pique:
your name suits you perfectly... psycho :angry: :p

gingerless

exhibit A;

your name suits you perfectly... psycho :angry: :p

caveman meets logic. he doesn't understand... caveman is confused and can't deal with it thus, he gets angry and hurls insults at the originating source of confusion

exhibit B;

yeah, see, this is one of them:

he is even signalling that he knows what awaits him in future... a babysitting dad

this is a more advanced species of ape, this one thinks it can analyze beings far too complex for it to possibly conceive. in its vain efforts, it hypothesizes an endearing proposition as to what the consequences of a greater being's behaviour might be.

alas, both are failurenoobtardsthatneedtogetonmylevel

barcaboy15

And to the people who posted those fuckin' disgusting Pique & Ronaldo pictures - I'm gonna send you the bill for my new computer cus I just vomited all over mine.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
exhibit A;

caveman meets logic. he doesn't understand... caveman is confused and can't deal with it thus, he gets angry and hurls insults at the originating source of confusion

exhibit B;

this is a more advanced species of ape, this one thinks it can analyze beings far too complex for it to possibly conceive. in its vain efforts, it hypothesizes an endearing proposition as to what the consequences of a greater being's behaviour might be.

alas, both are failurenoobtardsthatneedtogetonmylevel

so you're basically confessing that you're already a babysitting dad and my presumption that it would happen in future was not exact...ok whatever dude

:pep:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
306238_339168756142049_242352039157055_941123_2062440967_n.jpg

LMFAO!! LMFAO!! This is the best thing I ever saw...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:worthy: best invention ever

:lol:

I saw them around and I thought to myself this was incredibly humiliating. Then one time I met with my ex and she had her cousin on a leash (her aunt gave her that), considering the boy woulda jumped in the lake, the leash was absolutely critical.

I still hate it but its amazing. I just realized that the humiliation the kid would go through if his friends in grade 5 found the pictures...

M

mitkoa7x

Puyi and Masch together is not working, its either Geri with Masch or with Puyol.

Home of Barca Fans