Gerard Piqué

M

mitkoa7x

The 2nd goal came cuz Cristina outpaced our defense, If it was Geri he might have outran her.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I was surprised he didn't play, but in my opinion he wouldn't have made any difference... It is interesting to see him benched game after game, but to be fair Masch was performing better...

In any or other way this will only do him good, he will learn to focus and he knows that he is not irreplaceable...

B

beautifulgame

The 2nd goal came cuz Cristina outpaced our defense, If it was Geri he might have outran her.

no friend, don't oversimply.

Masch made a quick error in wanting to cover ozil and made a step toward him before realizing he shouldn't let go of his marker who was WAY more dangerous.

sure if abi was around he may have caught up enough to throw the shooter off a bit but that doesn't change it was an error in the form of a bad decision; the situation came to be because of the error.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
is Pep philosophing with Gerard like he did with Ibra?

He was needed in both of the previous games, as good as mascherano has been for us this season, he is no CB and can not play the offside trap .

if Pique doesn't start against Chelsea then there is something definitely wrong between him and Pep.

abual3bed1

AS says the Pique knew he won't be playing since friday, Pep took sometime to talk with Gerard in private and told him he won't play the clasico but would like him to be ready for the last stretch of the season.

XaviFCB

I was surprised he didn't play, but in my opinion he wouldn't have made any difference... It is interesting to see him benched game after game, but to be fair Masch was performing better...

In any or other way this will only do him good, he will learn to focus and he knows that he is not irreplaceable...

i blame a great portion of the loss on pique not starting

B

barcelonista

Guardiola: "Some players have only football. Pique has football and a bunch of other things."

Home of Barca Fans