Gerard Piqué

M

mitkoa7x

Hi everybody i am a big Pique fan from Amsterdam.. this summer i go visit the lovely city of Barcelona. can anybody tell me where Pique lives in Barcelona?
stalkeralert.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hi everybody i am a big Pique fan from Amsterdam.. this summer i go visit the lovely city of Barcelona. can anybody tell me where Pique lives in Barcelona?
He's already a girl... So I'm not sure if you get any thing out of stalking him.

On the other hand.... :blush:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
At fault for the second goal.
Slightly, yes. But Mascherano and Montoya did worse. Piqué pressed first, so Mascherano should have dropped or stayed. He didn't. Montoya played Castro onside. What Piqué did wasn't even bad considering that Mascherano and Adriano are so quick.

E

estranged

At fault for the second goal.

Masch has to take as much as the blame if not more than Pique for both goals. Pique had quite a poor season but the talent is still there and he can turn it up again in no time if he dumps that old fart an Tito gets up his ass. he is pure class and without a doubt one of the best center backs in the world, a canterano and one of the most apt defenders for Barca's style of play. Anybody who suggests that he should be sold either started watching Barca in 2011 or is just a clueless fuck. Not pointing any fingers btw.

B

barcelonista

Slightly, yes. But Mascherano and Montoya did worse. Piqué pressed first, so Mascherano should have dropped or stayed. He didn't. Montoya played Castro onside. What Piqué did wasn't even bad considering that Mascherano and Adriano are so quick.

Didn't notice Mascherano also rushing forward like that during the game. Horrible defending from the whole back 4.

E

estranged

:lol: Nice trolling there ;) I meant he needs someone to keep him in line, sorta like Pep did by benching him for a while after his poor showings of late.

Home of Barca Fans