Gerard Piqué

Paganinisrvnge

That first yellow card was just stupid. Why was he standing in front of the guy and being facetious? He should have just walked away. Game would have been different.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck you, Pique. That's what happens when you only got that girl in your head all the time. Sell him and buy Hummels. There, said it.

loozy

That was one stupid foul he conceded after already getting a yello :lol: Not to mention that the first yellow was completely unnecessary and even more stupid than the second :shakeshead:

Barca8

The first card was just stupid. We're up 0-2 who cares if the ball is placed 2 feet this way or that way.
The second card was complete crap. Pique didn't stop a clear goal scoring opportunity, it wasn't a malicious or reckless tackle. It should have been a free kick and nothing more.

Stupid card happy ref ruined this match. Is he related to Howard Webb because his decisions were just as stupid :angry:

SoMa

Vilanova: "There have been 200 fouls today like the one of Pique's second yellow card. But it was a clear yellow, don't have to add more."

Vilanova: "I told Pique at half-time to be careful, that his first foul would be a second yellow."

Gerard Piqué ‏@3gerardpique
Temporada 2012/13: Partidos Jugados 14 | Faltas Cometidas 7 | Tarjetas Amarillas 5 | Tarjetas Rojas 1.

I don't think Pique being sent off means mascherano should play like shit when we have to depend on him to do his job.

Stric

That first yellow card was bullshit. Pique wouldn't have been standing where he was if he knew he wasn't allowed to do it. The defender doesn't HAVE TO step back immediately, he only has to do it if the FK taker requests so, and if he does request, he can't make the FK until the referee sorts the situation out and blows the whistle. They wanted to have it both ways. Illegitimate yellow. Pique was irresponsible to make that second tackle, though. He should have been more careful. But I love how some of you jumped at him after praising him for his work so far this season.

Home of Barca Fans